Fantasy Hockey

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Queue Player Button shouldn’t be replaced by the Draft Player Button when it becomes your turn. You can draft players you were queueing

It’s silly to replace the “Queue Player” button with the “Draft Player” button. In a split second you and think you are queuing a player, and it all of a sudden becomes your turn to draft, and the “Queue” button moves to the right and is replace by the “Draft Player” button. They buttons should be left in the same place on the draft screen so there is no chance of accidentally drafting a player you were queuing.

96th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix Pre-Rank! It's bugged.

Fix Pre-Rank! Your pre-rank before draft doesn't follow your own pre-ranking scale under players tab! John Gibson is ranked #2 and #95!

84th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fantasy Hockey edit pre draft rankings

Could Yahoo please add a box where we could just type in a players name to add him to our rankings list instead of searching for the players by name and position and constantly loading more players names. When you are looking for prospects or players in a very deep pool, this becomes quite time consuming. We can do this during the season when searching for players and the commish can do this when submitting the keepers and we can do it during a draft. So why can't we have a search box for players names when we edit our…

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Editing Pre-Draft Rankings

This has been something that I've been thinking for years now, but PLEASE change the way pre-draft rankings can be edited and updated.

If I want to make adjustments all throughout it means I basically have to move EVERY SINGLE PLAYER over to the Preferred Players tab and then adjust them up and down.

I think if you keep the "Remove" section, and then allow people to be able to move players up and down in the column where all the players are listed it would be a lot more convenient and easier to adjust pre-draft rankings... Just like they…

19th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base