Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Stop quoting Fox in your news synopsis. It is NOT a news agency but a propaganda arm of the Republican Party.

Stop quoting Fox in your news synopsis. It is NOT a news agency but a propaganda arm of the Republican Party.

2261st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. The comment section is disgusting.

Comment section is disgusting. Encourages civil discourse and amplifies messages of hate

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please change back to the previous yahoo this new one is real bad. Everything that I stored comes up when I HAVE to log in

Change back to previous Yahoo mail. This one sucks. When I tap the Yahoo icon my Google account comes up and I have to sign into my Yahoo account also everything I ever saved in my Yahoo account comes up when I sign in. This new yahoo is real bad almost like Microsoft Vista was. Please change it back or at least show me how I can. When you changed it the last time you gave us the option. This one according to you is our only choice. I need the other one back so I can continue my business…

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop censoring... **** your morals they aren't mine

your word policing, sjw left wing .... You support pedophilia and tranny story time but erase comments about fat people needing to lose weight because they are killing themselves... ****, NAZIS CENSOR NOT CANADIANS

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Change Yahoo Mail back this new one is ****

This new mail is **** I click on something and when I go back it takes me back to the first email so I have to scroll through again. Please change it back

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Name

Since there is nowhere I can report the issue I'm having I must report it here. Suddenly all my comments are by "Anonymous" instead of my handle "TiredOfIt". I am hoping Yahoo will fix this for me as I have had my account for a few years.

2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Mulroney fight

Reese Witherspoon and Jessica Mulroney fight - is a misleading title to hide a bunch of adds for a wrinkle cream. You can do better!

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Email Account Verification Yahoo / Inbox Y!AH@@ <alfonsojacobo@att.net> To: noreply@yahoo.com

how to get rid of scams to yahoo users

Email Account Verification
    Yahoo
    /
    Inbox

Y!AH@@ <alfonsojacobo@att.net>
    To:
    noreply@yahoo.com

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 103rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Updated news. Instead of highlighting things about the Kardashians. Huracan hitting my province. Nothing on your site. I guess i will go t

This site is horrible. No updates on the hurricane hitting my home province of nova Scotia and there is no headlines. I crane toppled over in the capital of Nova Scotia and nothing. Embarrassed for you as a new feed. The highlighted news feeds are about celebrity or best boots/leggings/shoes. I want news not trash or adds in the form of news. I guess I will have to go to Google home at least they give up to date info not 4/5days old articles reposted. I am not a fan

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop using religious symbols on homepage! It's not appropriate and insulting to non-believers!

Stop using religious symbols on homepage! It's not appropriate and insulting to non-followers and non-believers! Specifically the islamic crescent moon and what not.

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Filter out Jenner, Kardashian, Royal Family, Tabloid material

When will Yahoo cop on, the average person is NOT interested in Kardashians or Jenners. How can anyone take Yahoo as credible in any way? At least create a way that the user can filter out this tabloid tripe.

427th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would compare Yahoo to the national enquirer...Pure trash and lies

I would compare Yahoo to the national enquirer...Pure trash and lies

2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. qc.yahoo.com represents Quebec, Canada.

Please hire a Quebec French Canadian to find and post stories for qc.yahoo.com. European French stories DO NOT interest Quebec viewers. Quebec French stories DO interest Quebec viewers. Creating sloppy Yahoo websites does not represent Yahoo.com's reputation.

2048th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. In the Yahoo Everything/More section, "Safety" is written as "Safely" and that's terrible.

In the Yahoo Everything/More section, "Safety" is written as "Safely" and that's terrible.

2261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Without the Kardshians and The UGH...Royal family Yahoo would have NO NEWS to report.

Without the Kardshians and The UGH...Royal family Yahoo would have NO NEWS to report.

988th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base