Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 184th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the previous format. I had more control over navigating through it and was easier to view. The new format is not better.

Instead of changing the entire look of the Yahoo! main page, you should change only what most people did not like. If it isn't broke - don't fix it. Please bring back the old format asap, otherwise, people like me will leave Yahoo!

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories.

Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? Where did MY choices go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories. The internet was supposed to bring us customized news - which Yahoo just took away. An Oscar Mayer wiener...

13th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The new version is UWFUL!!!!! there is too much duplication

The new version is UWFUL!!!!! there is too much duplication. Please tell me how to bring back the old site or aleast how to get rid of half

201st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Purple too strong, format of main story with big picture is terrible, format o flong list of stories is wasteful

1. Purple bar colour is too strong, it dominates the content.

2. Format of main stories with big picture in center of screen is terrible. By superimposing text over the photo, I get a photo that is 1.5" h x 5"w with bottom part missing that could be interesting. Give me a complete 2"x3" pic with text beside it.

3. News stories that scroll for miles down the page should not have photos and several lines displayed. Should be a single headline of text that when you scroll over it you get a bubble with several more lines of text that you can…
    64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. check out your new weather section at the top of your new page. Every time i go there and I have tried it many times since last night each

Check out your new weather section at the top of your new page. Every time i go there and I have tried it many times since last night each time everything locks up, I can't even go back!! I have to go completely out of Yahoo and log back in> There is a problem with this section!!!

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 169th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The new Yahoo.ca page does not have an icon for french page, and viseversa, please have this icon like before

Yahoo.ca page does not have an icon for french page, and viseversa, please have this icon like before, I mean it doesnt hurt anyone and no feels obliged to clic on it, but its there for Canadians who would like to read in the other official language

236th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. bring back the old yahoo website format. The new one that started today is terrible..

Too flashy and cluttered. Old format much more pleasing to the eyes and more functional.. this is the first time I've ever complained about a new format to a website...

4th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 2047th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. i don't like this new site can't get to facebook so go back to the old format

please go back to the old format can't get to facebook and other sites

248th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 428th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 212th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Go back to the other format, this is to much BS we do not want to see!!! WHY MUST YOU ***** UP WHAT WORKS CONSTANTLY!

Go back to the other format, this is to much BS we do not want to see!!! WHY MUST YOU ***** UP WHAT WORKS CONSTANTLY!

15th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. maybe you could also put things back in their proper headings. I see you have a sports heading, why is FIFA and cricket found under news?

maybe you could also put things back in their proper headings. I see you have a sports heading, why is FIFA and cricket found under news?
    and why is there more than one box for this "simple" suggestion.
    one box was visible, i typed, hit enter when i was done, now there are 3 boxes, and my suggestion didn't go through.
    Maybe I should go back to MSN.ca

319th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back the old yahoo news page format

The old format may not be new and trendy BUT it was clean and easy to use. At least give us the option to fall back to that format. I guess I shall only be using the e mail from now on as I found the new format awful and well silly.

It isn't a matter of getting used to something it is a matter of usefulness. The tabbed design of the news has provided what to me a useless page and not worth the time to look at.

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. where is question of the day?

put question of the day back,other than that I like it!

675th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Where's the daily POLL???

Where did the daily poll go???

87th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. WHAT HAPPENED TO MY MAILBOX? I CAN'T ACCESS IT. WHEN WILL IT BEFIED MARISSA?

I CAN"T ACCESS MY MAILBOX YAHOO. WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED MARISSA?

675th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base