Canada Homepage
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
6229 results found
-
When will Yahoo News Canada be fixing and updating the Canada subsection
Is anyone working on Canadian news anymore or is your site corrupted?
Yanoo Canada News, subsection 'Canada' is not being updated and it is frozen in time. Most of the news in the Canada part of Yahoo News Canada are weeks old.
Does anyone care or is Yahoo dropping Canada?2885th ranked -
X-rated sites for fake user accounts
Yahoo do something about all these fake accounts leaving links to x-rated sites
2885th ranked -
In the Yahoo Everything/More section, "Safety" is written as "Safely" and that's terrible.
In the Yahoo Everything/More section, "Safety" is written as "Safely" and that's terrible.
2885th ranked -
2885th ranked
-
The ads have become so intrusive it's beyond acceptable.
Please stop the constant ads - I come here for email and used to stay for news. Now it's painful - continue to use other sites/platforms for news. This is ridiculous!!!
1793rd ranked -
Need Flickr Link on home page! Thanks.
Need Flickr Link on home page! Thanks.
2885th ranked -
That ****** ad on your home page interferes with my use of the site. Shame on you as I am NOT going to buy this hunk of junk on your say so
less intrusive ads PLEASE!!!
1793rd ranked -
That ****** ad on your home page interferes with my use of the site. Shame on you as I am NOT going to buy this hunk of junk on your say so
less intrusive ads PLEASE!!!
2885th ranked -
”Premier Ball, you should be ashamed of yourself”
”Premier Ball, you should be ashamed of yourself”
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156880725921391&id=541361390&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FS010rjPfpL&_rdr
Kimberly.churchill@yahoo.ca 70989589882885th ranked -
Hi, please let us know how we can improve further. ============================================= Two whom it may concern. I have eight prog
Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.
Two whom it may concern. I have eight program I started about 11 years ago here in the Prescott Arizona area,. I have had yahoo Canada, for all about 11 years when I started my program and in the last day and I have I can't get on my e-mail web site I have tried everything and I have like over 200 or so
e-mail addresses that I can I get to. Due to the fact that I can sign into my e-mail I have tried seven different ways of…2885th ranked -
Canadian Addison.
why not just a Canadian version of Yahoo. Sick of reading about idiot Trump
1793rd ranked -
Your news story on India's election has a picture of Pakistani prime minister and politician. I think this is a mistake.
Your todays news story on India's election has a picture of Pakistani prime minister and politician. I think this is a mistake
2885th ranked -
Video playback
WHAT THE **** IS YOUR PROBLEM YAHOO???? I click on a story to read, and this some mysterious video starts playing...............but it's none of them on the page I'm actually reading! I can't stop it because it's not visible anywhere - so I need to go back to your stupid home page. Yet another example of Yahoo's commitment to ****** service.
2885th ranked -
Your site security settings are out of date. A lot of companies are blocking access to your site due to this.
Your site security settings are out of date. A lot of companies are blocking access to your site due to this.
2885th ranked -
I would like to see factual information pertaining to reality.
I would like to see factual information pertaining to reality such as how the wealthy withholding contributes to daily suffering of the individuals serving them; what is being orchestrated to implement fairness to all humanity instead of only to the chosen one; stopping corruptions at all levels; reporting the facts in the media instead of the scripted ********; reports of reality in the real world instead of the rich and famous, their immorality, corruptions, influencing many with their ungodly ways; what is the government doing to end brutality to the innocent, miss use of taxpayers money, support the citizens of…
2885th ranked -
Get rid of the area for comments located at the end of each news. This causes insults, trolls and hate.
Remove the area designed for comments at the end of every news story. This is causing hate, insults and a place to troll.
1793rd ranked -
I would suggest you take away the area under the news where we make commets. This is creating animocity .
Under every news there is an area wheree we can comment. Good intention but it is causing hate, insults among readers. In many sports it has been removed and it should also be removed from news. People come just to troll and launch personal attack, may it be us the general public or the politician. There are many that comes to get attention and anonymous.
2885th ranked -
Improve your mail handling security
How about delivering other people's mail to them instead of to me. drbspamcatcher@yahoo.ca is not me
2885th ranked -
does yahoo have any plan to support Yubikey?
Yubikey is the multi factor authentication - does Yahoo have any plans to support it. I like the 2 factor authentication of an SMS, but I will prefer to get the Yubikey support that is supported and recognized as valuable by several other online services
2885th ranked -
Your sign in help is not working. I forgot my password and it is not sending me emails for the code I need to sign in with
The system is not working, I have clicked the resend the email button multiple and nothing arrives in email box I have assigned as a recovery email I have on Yahoo. so I cannot get a code.
1793rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?