Skip to content

Canada Homepage



The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


6229 results found

  1. new platform

    I used to come to yahoo everyday for the updated news stories and I liked the platform of the site that allowed you to scroll through the mix of trending news. The new platform is not nearly as easy and it doesn't provide the random mix that I used to enjoy. I know updates will happen but I no longer use this site for trending news

    2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Layout Feedback

    I don't think your new layout is working. There are lots of feedbacks to say so.

    On top of that, here are my professional insights which you can improve on (I'm a fullstack web dev):

    -first there was nothing wrong with the old layout. At the very least I think you should listen to your users and just roll back.
    -I liked the carousel before that allows me to consume more content. Content selection was good too. the problem with right now is that, everything is big and relatively close to each other's huge size, so now I don't know…

    1793rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. this is a joke

    why is it so hard to access the comments 75% of the time yours ****** site wont let me this is a joke

    2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new, extra step for logging out (Do you really want to log out?) is extremely annoying. Please remove it.

    The new, extra step for logging out (Do you really want to log out?) is extremely annoying. Please remove it.

    2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Why is there a page asking me to confirm signing out?

    If I've clicked the link to sign out of my account, clearly I want to sign out. Why in the world would you ask me to confirm that I indeed want to sign out? Besides, it is not as if you can accidentally click the sign out button you have to find it first. And it is quite annoying to be asked to repeat what you've already done - it takes longer and is not needed. Just remove this unnecessary page.

    2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. this is a joke. You cant even write here and you people ***** it up. I HATE yahoo and that is why I hardly go on it.

    this is pathetic. You keep telling me to change my password. I DONT WANT TO CHANGE MY PASSWORD. If I wanted to I would. This is why I HATE yahoo. I rarely go on it and I will do everything I can to stay off it You ***** things up regularly. So forget it you are not worth t he aggravation that you cause..

    2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I cannot access my email accounts because i am asked for a code that is sent to my account that i need a code to access

    I cannot access my email accounts because i am asked for a code that was sent to an account that i cannot access because i am asked for a code to access that account.

    2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. https://ca.news.yahoo.com/father-son-recreate-childhood-bathtime-photo-just-awkward-youd-expect-163804907.html

    https://ca.news.yahoo.com/father-son-recreate-childhood-bathtime-photo-just-awkward-youd-expect-163804907.html

    This is clearly a disgusting and sick news piece. There is nothing newsworthy about it, it is suggestive of ********** *********** and incest. The writer should be immediately sacked and possibly charged with disseminating *********** to minors.

    1793rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Now, also, why would you eliminate the flag of the country on the front page you force onto me?

    Now, also, why would you eliminate the flag of the country on the front page you force onto me?

    1793rd ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Now, also, why would you eliminate the flag of the country on the front page you force onto me?

    Is this also a phoney-baloney site where your irritated users can come to vent, thinking that they are being heard? A placebo of sorts? We certainly aren't hearing from you.

    2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    2 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. why is half the news feed from the UK when I'm on the CDN site??? stop that

    please can you stop filling the home page of the CDN Yahoo with UK news. It's pathetic

    2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I can not access my email account the password is not working and the questions for recovery they are not mine. please help me I need emai

    urgent I cannot get my emails the password and recovery questions are not working. beabosnak@yahoo.ca. I just made an account for recovery email address: beatrizbosnjak@telus.net, please send me a key recovery it is very important and urgent.

    2885th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?