Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. stop ads

stop ads
    this is against privacy
    I was searching Walmart site this morning and all day have Walmart ads

664th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why are the editors at Yahoo fixated on the mutilated male, attention ***** Caitlan Jenner?

There is real news out there that Yahoo ignores as more time is spent posting useless so called "news" about a useless individual.

984th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. put canadian news first, and then american, and then world news. Why is there so much Daily Mail news from the UK on my homepage?

put local news, national news, continental news, and then world news in that order. I don't live in the UK, I live in Canada, yet I go Daily Mail news all over my home page. I don't give a FF about what happens in the UK.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back the "my comments" tab, and allow me to opt out of stories about Jenner, Kardashians, Miley etc.

I understand that Yahoo wants to improve User experience while using Yahoo services and as well Yahoo needs to maximize ad revenue. But treat your users with more respect. I trusted Yahoo with years of comments to stories etc. and it represented a truly unique timeline of my ever changing opinions and attitudes that I could always go back to and read. It was the closest thing to a diary I've ever had. Then it is yanked with no notice, without any means for me to even save my comments and all responses to my hard drive. Please bring back…

354th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get the ads out of my email!!

What the heck is this new ad you started putting in my inbox area where my emails are? Get it out of there. It's annoying!!

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop running Scam ads--the add that says Oils replacement--it's a scam and misleading

Stop running misleading adds that are scams---Oils replacement add.Chemical engineering breakthrough OILS replacement. Scams and LIES Don't bring credibility or customers ---PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID!!

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WTF, Yahoo, Who ******* cares what that ******* Jenner is doing, or that one of the Kardashians AF?. Try reporting real world events maybe?!

******** world Bankers, ******** IMF swindling Zionist money shylocks, ******** George Soros, and your foundations, Major cause of most wars, these ******** going after the wealth of countries around the world. Limitless greed no matter who or what that destroys.

149th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get that **** ad off the yahoo home page. I don't mind the ads but put the "X" back on so we can delete them

Put the 'X" back on the home page ads. I want to be able to delete them if they're of no interest to me

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WTF.!! Surely to ****!! there is something news worthy going on that we do not have to hear more about that Assshole Jenner day after day!

We have an psycho prime Minister with his Bill C-51 taking away Canadians rights and freedoms and all you people want to report on is some ******* mental case Jenner, Kardashian crappolla, WHF!!.

220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I forgot my password to my account and you keep sending it to the inbox I can't access because I forgot my password.

Forgot my password to my account and you keep sending the password to the inbox I can't open because I forgot my password.

2042nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it possible to eliminate all homepage "news" stories about what celebrity women are wearing.

These stories are both a waste of my time and propogate a celebrity obsessed culture that fixates and objectifies women's bodies. The least you could do is give us the option to say "we don't want this!"

21st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 45th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. autoplay video ads MUST stop!!!!!

autoplay video ads MUST stop!!!!!
    I refuse to read any article an with unwanted audio/ad bleating at me

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 10th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    62 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How do I remove news about the Kardashians off my Yahoo news? I used to be able to press X and remove it but you don't allow that anymore.

I want news about people who actually matter and do something for the world, not the Kardashians. Way too many stories about those lame people on Yahoo. I used to be able to remove it. How come you don't let me do it anymore?

97th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I have to say that I no longer enjoy your home page. With every click of a headline, you serve up some garbage advertising. STOP THIS NOW!

I have to say that I no longer enjoy your home page. With every click of a headline, you serve up some garbage advertising. STOP THIS NOW!
    You will have a MUCH more loyal user if you'd LAY OFF THE DARN ADS!

1102nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. The Jenner-Kardashians aren't important. Stop posting so many articles about them.

I've never intentionally opened an article about Bruce Jenner or the Kardashians, but at least one shows up in the feed every day. Why is it publishers think people care so much about them? I couldn't care less how many surgeries they have,what they wear, or if they are sexually dissatisfied.

220th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I really, really hate the new sponsored spam that is permanently at the top of our in-boxes and every mail folder. Please get rid of it.

I really, really hate the new permanent sponsored spam that is logged in at the top of our in-boxes and every mail folder as if it were a mail message. Please get rid of it. When I say I hate it I mean that I feel passionately enough about it to stop using my yahoo account which I've had ever since yahoo was a baby company. It's intrusive, it's abusive and it's super annoying. If you want to make money you have to provide a service e-mail customers are going to enjoy using, not want to swear at every time…

12th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Keep the sleezy tramps off my mail pages. It is not appreciated. Not everyone wants to see half naked people. anymore and I will be closing

Keep the sleazy half dressed tramps off of my mail pages. Not everyone what to see that garbage. Getting tired of this **** from yahoo. If it keeps up I will be closing my mail account with you. There are respectable people in this world.

589th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. the celebrity news has to stop

the celebrity gossip has to stop. If I really wanted to know who was mad at who, or who showed there *****. I would read TMZ

Better yet put it all in its own section of the web and that would be the trash

169th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base