Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Restricted, and Limited Comments

Restrict the comments to 'clean' language and limit comments to 10 words or less.

2433rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Report real news and not propaganda you're stupid journalists should not be voicing their opinions in headlines or articles just report fact

We don't need your uneducated home bloggers telling us who's desperate or not in political arguments they are uneducated and stupid

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop interfering with my email viewing with your own adds!!!!!!!!

Stop interfering with my email viewing with your own adds!!!!!!!!
    Just new, and it's super annoying. Return i 15 seconds...
    Trying to sell me add free.
    It's fine the way it is, if you'll keep your own adds out of my mail window!

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ALLOW ONLY VERIFIED YAHOO EMAIL USERS TO COMMENT ON YAHOO ARTICLES.

ALLOW ONLY VERIFIED YAHOO EMAIL USERS TO COMMENT ON YAHOO ARTICLES.

1143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. That article on Dolchstosslegende is completely made up and is from India

"Donald Trump is maligning the incoming Biden administration by reviving a German stab-in-the-back myth" is attributed to NYtimes but can't be found on a search at their website. I know German. The word they use is meaningless and tags this guy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolchwordlist Please exercise some control on the Yahoo news feed.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. As of today I am removing my yahoo account. Having no comments in your articles to voice an opinion makes yahoo meaningless to me.

Bring back the comments or explain to your advertisers why so many people have eliminated yahoo as a home page.

1007th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. You allow ads on you web

Yoy allow ads on you web site that are not truthful and misleading. I recently responded about 6000 cars not being sold and that I could get a really great deal on a new vehicle ranging from 2020 to 2016 with low mileage and factory warranty. Instead of getting some body in the Edmonton area I ended up with some guy in Langley, BC. What a crock of S..t. It's all about the money rather than honesty on your website. You are as bad as the Americas if not worse!!!!

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Other News beside Trump.

Hi, can you slow down the Trump news, it isn't anymore, a little tired of. every second article is about him, there are other things going on.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ads Mix Up

Google is posting US car ads in Yahoo Canada. The algo is wrong, yo. Other ads are losing out on this. I am not buying any junk from down south during the Covid-vid.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. You can improve further by allowing comments again.

Allow comments again why you stopped is beyond me.

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop quoting Twitter quotes

You seriously need to stop quoting Twitter quotes if you can’t write a article by yourself!! I’m so fed up with ** re-quotes from yahoo that ready to get another homepage.
    You are a garbage news reporter now.

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. mchldaene

enough of the pimple popper!!!

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Start by allowing people to comment

Approximately 6 months ago it may be more but Yahoo removed comments from posts they say it was for a short period of time. The US election is over so please go back to allowing comments

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Politics: Q Shaman

How dare you proclaim that the sacred Walknut, Yggdrasil and Mjolnir Tattoos are hate related. These are holy symbols for the minor and persecuted nordic pagan faith. You need to tell people that they are being appropriated by these Qanan racists so people don't start attacking a RELIGIOUS MINORITY.

Rachel E. Greenspan you need to respect minority religions or you are no better then the racists biggots of Qanon themselves. Shame on you.

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Politics: Q Shaman

How dare you proclaim that the sacred Walknut, Yggdrasil and Mjolnir Tattoos are hate related. These are holy symbols for the minor and persecuted nordic pagan faith. You need to tell people that they are being appropriated by these Qanan racists so people don't start attacking a RELIGIOUS MINORITY.

Rachel E. Greenspan you need to respect minority religions or you are no better then the racists biggots of Qanon themselves. Shame on you.

2433rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring nack the Comments section of the Yahoo CEO and supporting staff are obviously Trump supporters and preventing honest folks from opinin

Bring back the Comments section - it is blatantly obvious that the Yahoo CEO and supporting staff are Trump supporters and you are therefore DICTATING your political views by preventing honest folks from offering their opinion. This is not a dictatorship to which you are contributing - your actions are reprehensible.

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Comments Section Needs Retrieving

Well you could start with cutting out the far left antiTrump ******** or I'm cancelling my email with you for life!

2101st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base