Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. I have started using your portfolio in Yahoo! Finance. Quite flexible

I have started using your portfolio in Yahoo! Finance. Quite flexible. However, I am surprised not to see the category "Dividend payout ratio" in your "Fundamentals" and "New View". It is an indispensable tool to select stocks that provide dividends.
    Thank you

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to choose to disable viewing specific content such as "Sponsored" most are scams, misleading, fake news.

Allow us to choose to disable viewing specific content such as "Sponsored" most are scams, misleading, fake news.

1055th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi I just want to report an error information about Calfrac Well Services posted on Yahoo Finance website.

Dear Administrator,

I just want to report an error information about Calfrac Well Services posted on Yahoo Finance website. Calfrac is a oil/gas well services company whose stocks are publicly traded as CFW.TO (Toronto Stock Exchange). Calfrac has posted Earnings of 4th quarter of 2017 as +0.26 per share but on Yahoo Finance this number was posted as -0.11 per share. Please check Calfrac's news release at:

http://calfrac.investorroom.com/2018-03-01-Calfrac-Announces-Fourth-Quarter-Results

Thank you,

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I don't want the new format. I want the old format returned NOW please. Thank you.

I don't want the new format. It's terrible. I never asked for it or agreed to use it. It was imposed on me by yahoo. Shame on you. I want the old format returned NOW please. Thank you

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Would you be so kind as to give us something more intelligent than this drivel. Canadians are well educated people. Please treat us as such.

There are hundreds of truly important and interesting stories happening in the world every day. Why do you continue to traipse out the same mindless stories week after week?

1055th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Your ad re:Victoria Osteen Biodermrx is a scam. Company sends trial products then charges your credit card.

Please check your ads before posting them for the general public. This ad is a scam, they also use other product names using Victoria Osteen and Oprah as terms to suck you in. they send you the trial product and then charge your credit card for hundreds , not mentioning that the trial product has to be returned.

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Go back to the original format when Yahoo was first born

I absolutely despise this format with clickbait sponsored ads masquerading as news items. Were it not for the fact I have a couple of email addresses with yahoo, I would NEVER bother opening this site. Absolute trash.

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. At least one of your online ads is a scam.

The story about the weather girl for CTV who won over $800,000 dollars links to a page that looks like a page from le Journal de Montreal but its actually a link to an online game site.And btw clearly YAHOO doesn't care or it wouldn't be so hard to find a way to report it.

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix Messenger on the mail page yesterday worked today new tab why a huge waste of space and have to flip back and forth

put messenger messages on the mail page again notifications and pop up in a small box from the bottom when wanting to look

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I don’t know what you did to your tablet view, but I con no longer go through multiple stories of interest. this SUCKS! old format was best.

Your new format mixes spam advertisements in with your stories of interest, so we can’t tell what is fake news or real news. If you don’t go back to your old format I will change search engines! I have resister google for years well if this is not fixed within the next 30days, Yahoo will no longer have me using this search engine.

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. logging in

Have issues logging in on android system. it logs out and then cannot id server. have to continuoiusly get a new code to log in. time to close yahoo acct permently.

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. iPhone X can’t access to Yahoo Account this morning (Feb 17, 2018)

There is a connection problem between iPhone and yahoo server. iPhone stopped receiving mails from yahoo at 4:11am PST on feb 17. I then tried all possible suggestions from yahoo’s online post, but all failed. Now I can’t even add yahoo account to iPhone X. Would Yahoo please fix this problem? There are many users encounter same problem.

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get your ******* mail system to work.

Maybe get your stupid email system to work. No wonder Gmail is # one. Why , when nothing's changed, does my login to mail not work on Android? Why did I have to give up Thunderbird in Linux, again because of login issues? Could you fix your email server and stop worrying about corporate takeovers.

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is a connextion problem with yahoo on mobile devices this morning (9pm - Montreal). Users are wrting here and there on the web....

Can you fix the connection problem this morning? No access to Yahoo from my Iphone - Ipad. Others write on the web with the same problem. Urgent, must be on the road with access to my mails. SATURDAY FEBRUARY 2018 - 9am Montreal

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. when reporting about the Boushie trial why did you not put all the information about the incident, other than the rancher was a white man.

tell the whole story, not just white man and native. you left a lot of what happened out. a lie of omission is still a lie. tell the people what happen, all of what happened. they did more that just try to steal an ATV.

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Basketball Fantasy

Hi there,

In the past there was a feature on the mobile app where it displayed the amount you purchased a player (auction draft). That feature is not currently available on the app. Could you please have that re-stored? It was a great feature because it would allow us to compare the value of that player.

Please re-store this feature!

Thanks,
    AR

2178th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Canada Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base