UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. 370th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Typing mistake (2 times "died died")

This line --> "At 10.40pm a 17-year-old college student died died from a single stab wound in Tulse Hill, south London after an "altercation" on a bus."
    This article -->https://uk.yahoo.com/news/apos-eve-murders-four-young-112725943.html

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. About login / language / country

I want English Yahoo but always get automatically redirected to the Belgian one (in French, must be Dutch) but I want all in English!!! I signed up on com with @yahoo.com address to get everything in English! NOT THE BELGIAN!!!

142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Matthews Investigation Bureau

You are showing wrong phone number

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 104th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. stop reporting fake news ya"liberal"hoo

stop reporting mainstream media lies. trump is not the anti Christ as you so want us to believe. we are not stupid we are waking up to the false narratives!!

68th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox and got Yahoo. Explain why as I am seriously annoyed.

I do not like being forcedto use a system I did not sign to

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is it appropriate to have click bate referring to funerals next to an article about the death of a young girl in the manchester atrocity

is it appropriate to have click bait referring to funeral directors next to an article about a young girls death in the Manchester atrocity

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo, what on earth have you done to your sports pages more specifically the football pages section?

For instance the white background now looks awful and very basic. The old dark grey background looked much more professional and so did the old layout. I don't know who designed the new layout of fixtures, tables, team, etc, but it looks so amateurish now almost like someone from primary school has designed it. Awful. There was nothing wrong with the old format. Also, when a game is over it is called the 'RESULT'' or 'FULL TIME' not 'FINISHED'. Whoever came up with that idea obviously has no idea of the correct terms used? Please can you revert to the…

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 45th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 142nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mozo Travel - Google Earth article .............. McAffee reports it has a virus.

Mozo Travel - Google Earth article .............. McAffee reports it has a virus.

370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 370th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base