UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. yahoo rubish

yahoo puts nothing but rubbish on there site all we get is Royals, Meghan and Harry or the Beckham's we dont care yahoo has become a typical American site nothing but **** and when they do put some UK news its days old, get your act together

166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email ux is ****

Why does the email page have the return & send at the bottom of the page!!

Complete useless & confusing the reply & send should be at the top of the page & not at the end !!!

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Fix very very slow yahoo program

I received a yahoo email writer recently but am seriously concerned at how awful it is to write back to this person.

I want to write a simple email reply (now using Document to make it quicker in my explanation here) but keep experiencing problems writing this message.

Many times I write several words but then discover the writer has stopped and to continue I need to find appropriate line to continue or find the page has moved or the whole message has suddenly deleted on me.

Several other things happen whether I use computer or do not use it.…

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. ******** WITH THE WORLD CUP I DON'T WANT VIDEO OF THIS SHITE FORCED DOWN MY NECK EVERYTIME I OPEN MY BROWSER!!!!!

turn it of I don't want to see it. bad enough every weekend is wasted on prima-donna's kicking a pigs bladder between 2 ******* sticks!
    I avoid football at all costs so stop SPAMMING ME with this ********!

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ******** WITH THE WORLD CUP I DON'T WANT VIDEO OF THIS SHITE FORCED DOWN MY NECK EVERYTIME I OPEN MY BROWSER!!!!!

turn it of I don't want to see it. bad enough every weekend is wasted on prima-donna's kicking a pigs bladder between 2 ******* sticks!
    I avoid football at all costs so stop SPAMMING ME with this ********!

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. themes

Why do we get stupid themes in colours that are hideous by default within Yahoo? Can't we have a poll of who would like what instead if Yahoo?

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. You might want to indicate there's mail gathering in the SPAM folder!

On a whim I checked my SPAM folder to find 300+ emails and about a dozen I wouldn't have classed as spam but went unchecked for at least a week!! >:(

166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 123Reg Mail - why don't you let it integrate with yahoo?

Why doesn't yahoo allow 123 reg email integration?

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Yahoo Finance Quotes page now shows Current Price only to two decimals. This makes most quotes unusable. Go back to four decimal places.

Yahoo Finance Quotes page now shows Current Price only to two decimals. This makes most quotes unusable. Go back to four decimal places.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Why do we need to confirm we want to sign out or clear our spam folders?

Why oh why Yahoo do we now need another tick box to confirm that we want to sign out? We've already clicked on the sign out button, we don't need to click again to confirm we want to sign out. If we did sign out by mistake, which is highly unlikely, then all we have to do is sign in again. No need for another sign out page asking us if we're sure we want to sign out. Of course we're sure other wise we wouldn't have clicked the 'sign out' button DOH! Can you please remove that new sign…

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. please provide an email address to forward suspicious mails eg. the one telling you that you have decided to terminate while it is not so

please provide an email address to forward suspicious mails eg. the one telling you that you have decided to terminate while it is not so

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo Mail

If you will no longer be supporting the windows 10 mail App. Please will you incorporate a spell check into your website as this a very useful tool

166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Email. Stop Spam. Instead of BLOCK why can't we have ALLOW ?

Email. Lets Stop Spam. Easily and Quickly.
    Instead of BLOCK why can't we have ALLOW ?
    Only allow through to my inbox email from addresses I have agreed to receive email from. Simples.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Why do we need to confirm we want to clear our spam folder?

Why oh why Yahoo do we need to confirm we want to clear our spam folder. Once we've clicked on the 'Empty the spam' folder icon please just empty it. We don't need to confirm this. Once is enough. Can you please get rid of this confirmation click box that asks us if we're sure. Of course we're sure other wise we wouldn't have clicked on the 'Empty the spam' icon. And it is only spam Yahoo. Nothing important. Just get rid of it once we ask you to. No need for another tick box.

138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have absolutely no idea WHY??? it appears with 'sign in' - I'm in FRANCE? it had shown 'UK'. I AM IN THE U.S.- PLEASE CORRECT!!

SIGN IN. it appears I am in 'FRANCE'? it had shown 'UK'. I am in the U.S. not idea how this happened. pls change my 'sign in' to US.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. below all will be true due to your and our family & friend family's support!

many people around world & india are sitting in a APE 3-wheeler "mh-19-v-7073" with paying a minimum rent of rs-50 to 100 per trip & believes that who ever travels in above vehicles with their family or who ever buys above vehicle from 2014 owner @ rs-5-lakh, their ladies are prevented by **** incidents all due to your,our & our friend & familys help for ever!! +91 7385899494 (b.g.kapure)-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WE HAVE SEEN YOUR & OUR FRIEND COMPANY ANY HOW SIGNING DARUWALA K.F 'S PERSIAN FRIEND FOR NEW PRODUCT DESIGNING WORK BY PAYING 25-CRORES TO HIM FOR 5YEARS WORKING AND…

138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo mail Windows app - you need to do a better job than just embedding the web page in the app.

Yahoo mail Windows app - you need to do a better job than just embedding the web page in the app. Anyway it's stopped connecting at all now, so I've reverted to standard Windows 10 email despite the less secure settings.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base