UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. sorry what is happening with yahoo when i open this mailbox, it does not extend totally and leaves many devices without usage because the li

i try to open my yahoo email box as usual, but it is not possible because the right limit of the sheet does not open totally and leaves some useful devices without usage and letters are not marked read or unread, my mailbox is a mess please allow me to keep using my mailbox as before, without problems and mess.

can you please?

rafa_acorido@yahoo.co.uk

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fake News

I understand that any business needs sponsorship but the approach Yahoo as a company has taken is either unethical or ignorant. The amount of sponsorship that poses as an actual news article is far too numerous. I can cite one example of Holland being a big winner in Brexit, when you click on this headline it takes you to a mock up website of The Mail, the content is then about Sweden and Bitcoin, and it is just a selling article. Another article is about how Psy, the artist, stopped a gig so he could plough 284 million into bitcoin.…

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your supposed 'News' stories are complete and utter trash. Your letting trash do the talking. Sick to death of yahoo fake strories

Your supposed 'News' stories are complete and utter trash & your letting this trash do your talking. Sick to death of yahoo fake strories. You need investigated.

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bitcoin Scam promotions via the Yahoo medium.

Yahoo are knowingly showing articles for famous celebrities which (when selected) direct readers to Bitcoin scams. As Yahoo are obviously getting paid for hosting these articles on a regular basis - it begs the question as to whether they may be (by not removing said articles), complicit to the fraud in some way??

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. THE UK SITE is SATURATED WITH AMERICAN RUBBISH

THE UK SITE is SATURATED WITH AMERICAN RUBBISH. WHAT ABOUT OTHER NEWS ?? I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE RUBBISH THAT TRUMP SPOUTS. ALL HE IS INTERESDTED IN IS MONEY AND WAR

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. FAR TOO MUCH FAKE SO CALLED NEWS

FAR TOO MUCH FAKE SO CALLED NEWS

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Donald Trump hasnt got a patch on the fake stories on yahoo

Donald Trump hasnt got a patch on the fake stories on yahoo

138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 44th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Change back

I have a great idea change things back and keep your customers and stop annoying everyone.

166th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Languages

How is it that I cannot have an option to have the website configured to my choice of language? I have lived in an English speaking country for so long that i cannot even read or write in Portuguese anymore, yet somehow I am not allowed to change the language settings of my email, where most of the configurations necessary I cannot even comprehend anymore, or have no clue what they would mean. Therefore, I cannot even access this site properly.

Can there not be a way so you can freely change your language to your preferred language whilst still…

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove An Obscene Article

Is He A Fuckboy Or A Friend. Dated 14 February 2018 by India 100.
    Are Yahoo serious? This is just blatant obscenity on a public forum read by children.
    I this article is not removed I will contact the relevant UK authorities. They will put you off line in a heartbeat at the moment.

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Read PEOPLE's 2012 Story on Krim Children's Bathtub Slaying: A Family's Worst Nightmare is under entertainment and is illegal

Read PEOPLE's 2012 Story on Krim Children's Bathtub Slaying: A Family's Worst Nightmare is under entertainment and is illegal

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How can so many ideas be ranked as no 209??????????????????

How can so many ideas be ranked as no 209??????????????????

This website is getting as bad as MSN

179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base