UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. Freedom of Speech

Do not remove the comments section, everyone is entitled to their view, whether you agree to it or not. By taking away this element you become the worst kind of leadership, a dictatorship, by removing everyone's right to have their OWN thoughts and/or beliefs.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Return comments to your stories.

Sometimes reader comments might not fit your political views but free speech and political diversity should be important to any serious outlet for news. Anything else is just feeding fake news and pushing a biased agenda.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your anti-Trump bias is grotesquely obvious.

Try reporting news in a balanced fair and just approach. Remember what you were taught in Journalism 101? Yeah, apply that. That would be a good start.

61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring back comment options

Bring back the option o comment, this is yet another example of the loss of freedom of speech.

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove and publicly apologise for this article promoting discrimination: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/anti-vaxxers-no-job-no-131913583.html

On the 18th May 2021 Yahoo News published an article by the Independent published an article online, written by Sean O'Grady, that contained offensive inciting discrimination, not to mention aggression and hatred, towards some members of society:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/anti-vaxxers-no-job-no-131913583.html

It was titled "This is what we do about anti-vaxxers: No job. No entry. No NHS access".

The article blames people who have not taken and are not taken a covid vaccine for the measures that the UK Government is imposing on society.

This is completely unacceptable because in any case no member of society can be forced or coerced into having…

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Your so-called customer services is a total waste of time

Your so-called customer services is a total waste of time; every time I contact you all I receive is a "no reply" email stating that I have contacted your voice mail???

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. So Nigel Farage was right, then. Let the people comment!!

Cowardly capitulation by Yahoo to the WOKE idiocy ruining people's lives around the world. Bring back common sense, logic and comments.

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let ppl comment on news stories

I would like to say why does Harry stop twll8ng his business to the whole world when they are surelt private mattwrs! He does seek pybkicity and even morw now he is mak8ng a living oyr of his own misery! Better rethink his future plans ir will be soon history like all stories turn our to be but this is all about a lady who.was sadly unwell and she need peace now! At some point he will need to focus if the future for his financial support! Maybe he could let ut all be a sad memory lije ir ibviously…

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Your closure of comments has coincided with a increase in left wing media bias that is far removed from public opinion.

Some examples: the coverage of the Conservative party and Boris in particular, your coverage of the BLM riots (or lack thereof), your coverage of fake news climate change articles, etc.

79th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You racist morons. Your news story “Teacher cuts Biracials girls hair without permission” why mention her colour? She’s just a girl!

Stop bringing racism into your news stories - the world needs to move on and learn to live together .. we don’t need idiots stirring up the pot at every opportunity.
    Shame on you!

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 61st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please stop publishing news about the sussexes

Could not care less about these 2 spoilt entitled wasters.

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. This woman that is the self proclaimed expert when it comes to lockdowns, is so wet

and it seems she may be trying to get some official position as a QANON
    and I think she will lose. She makes no sense and if she is really serious
    I hope she 3effects others as she has effected me. She did make a point
    about the virus killing off 99% of the people and I didn't think that sounded reasonable. so I chekced, Of course, she is wrong and my
    whole thing through this is the whinning of everyone. I was/is surprised
    what weenies we all are. I would hate to really need help because the
    people do…

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. EDITORIAL

In a word.......****.

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. WHY HAVE YOU REMOVED THE FACILITY TO MAKE COMMENTS ON ITEMS

Are you afraid of the comments, is that why you have removed the facility to provide feedback to any of the items posted.

You are posting items about the recent USA presidential election that are materially un-truthful yet dont give anyone the right to make comments.

That is a serious form of censorship

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Temporary suspension of reader comments

Your 'temporary' suspension of comments seems to be dragging on. How long is this going to last for?

262nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. STOP WHAT LITTLE STORIES YOU DO PUT ON WITH NON RELATED SHITE VIDEO ****?

Reporters of you yours get a life or earn your vast salary!!!

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Please stop your news feed to me!

I want to boycott your biased, fake and adverse news.
    How can I avoid seeing the news feed that you are suggesting to me?
    I have had enough of it!

262nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yahoo/Verizon & Google

All these are a total DISGRACE !!

430th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base