UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. ******** making me view the **** UK yahoo site, i want the option of my US site back!

**** making me view the UK yahoo site, i want the option of my US site back!

209th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. default tick to stay signed in is extremely annoying. i prefer to log out and hate having to remember to untick box every time. think it is

stop default tick to keep signed in. Think it's a security risk and I prefer to log in and out every time. Do you take notice of any comments - seen others on forum making similar comments?

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Logging in

During logging into my account, you offered me to text code to my phone, so I agreed. Code arrived I properly entered it 4 times, but you said it was wrong input. Try to f**k off my account settings - I have already made settings I want how I want.

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stop pestering me about less secure access

Why does the webmail insist on telling me to turn off less secure access to my inbox every single time I visit, regardless of me clicking the "I understand the risks" button?

It's infuriating!!

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Rubbish "force-fed" videos that are not wanted!

Don't insult the intelligence of many Yahoo users by force-feeding us **** and other "selected" videos. If you must insist on them being there, at least show some respect to your users by giving them the option in SETTINGS to decline them - see how popular that option will be! It is, in our opinion, a very reasonable reflection on the grade of employee that is engaged to work at Yahoo! Charlie Babbitt springs to mind in such instances.

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I have read Yahoo UK news since 2001 but I have now stopped because your new layout is awful

You have taken something that was usable, functional and simple, and turned it into the opposite. I have no idea why you let a UX designer roll this out, and even more so why you allowed an exec/director to sign this off. Everyone expects a design to be refreshed to follow new trends but what you had was so good that you are now at risk of alienating your core users. I have stopped coming to your site because it's so terrible. I really hope you change it back

97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. .

I have just attempted to set up and email account. I didn't and for two reasons. Firstly, I want to use a password of my choosing, not be told rudely that my chosen password is too weak. Secondly, I will not give you, or anyone else, my mobile phone number, I have no desire to be constantly bothered with junk calls and junk messages from Yahoo or any of your 'carefully selected' partners, if any. By the way, the email address you demand is old and inactive, and I have given it to you because you demand it.

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop spamming me!

Please STOP pushing me to 'upgrade my account'. I don't want to. Nor will I change my password as it took me a long time to come up with.
    And - I don't want to give you my mobile number.

6th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. by allowing me to close my account, without putting impediments in the way?

Allow your clients to close their accounts when they wish, and stop putting impedimenst in their way?

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Inaccurate Location

Dear Yahoo, your search engine gives a location for Carluccio's Italian Restaurant at 50 Holland Street W8 4LX London.

A Carluccios at this location does not exist and is being confused with Carluccios at 52 Holland Street, London, SE1 9FU
    The phone number 0207 620 3018 is correct.
    This inaccuracy resulted in a missed dinner reservation as we were over 3 miles from the restaurant when we should have been checking in for our dinner. Very disappointed.

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. what as sexually explicit photos got to do with a search 4 "young silk worms" when 1 is interested in how SILK is made? Clean up your act

Every time I search "images" whether it be Yahoo or Google - you're both showing explicit photos of ****** conduct when it has NOTHING whatsoever to do with the search that I am conducting .. For goodness sake - clean up your act ..

82nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 97th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. New layout is awful please change back to the old one. If it's not back in two days I'm off to another new site as my homepage. Is Yahoo goi

Awful Home page needs changing back to the easy to navigate one which showed what you want immediately and doesn't require lots of scrolling.

49th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I would like to Say to Yahoo.com is to Stop Messing with Members Accounts

I have had enough of these cso called security on our accounts system here and therefore it's about time thhat this is now stopped.

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Not that you will take any notice of your users Yahoo! But the new homepage is just disgusting.

If you wish to improve on the new Yahoo homepage... Then its simple, just revert BACK to the old one. This new one is absolutely disgusting. The old one was easy to manipulate, and much easier on the eye. I am one of many that will change my homepage if this one continues!

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. You need to include the regional subdomains in your certificates.

Your https links are all showing as unsecured due to the .uk. being present before the topic subs. I'm not adding exceptions, so I end up elsewhere to read articles

209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 209th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. new layout/site

are you going to act on the feed back from your customers or do what you think is best, the new site is terrible

132nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base