US Weather

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Saved weather locations gone and will not let me add

A few days ago my 'starred' weather locations all disappeared. Now when I go to 'star' a location it doesn't add to my list.

2nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 66th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FIX IT

All of a sudden in 2019 the weather app is a mess. All my stored locations are gone! My location won't stay as set - I have to reenter my location everytime…..what happened? Looks like many have complained and no fix yet!

3rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You took weather away from home page and gave scores instead. Allow us to choose what to see on home page. It is not up to you to decide.

You took weather away from home page and gave scores instead. Allow us to choose what to see on home page. It is not up to you to decide.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow Weather Location Default

It will not allow you to set your weather location default as before. It locates me correctly when I tell it to (Ocala, FL), but then reverts back to just Florida when I go back to the Homepage.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. All my cities that I had in the weather locations have gone and there is no 'preference' option to get them back.

All my cities that I had in the weather locations have disappeared and there is not 'preference' to type them back in. Only takes one city if I type in a new one in the blank it zaps out the current one.

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The temperature in India should be displayed in Centigrade

Temperatures in India should be displayed in Celcius

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would appreciate having MY location on my screen!

I have not cleared my cookies, Yahoo does not ask if the location is correct, Yahoo does not use my selected "favorites"... I'd rather have nothing over having the WRONG LOCATION!! From the looks of all the other "suggestions" on how to improve the weather, this suggestion will do no good! Ugh...

1st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  81 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. add multiple weather loacations

I used to be able to add multiple weather locations but they have disappeared. How do I add more than my current location>

7th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add AQI (air quality index)

Please add AQI (air quality index) for PM2.5.

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I suggest that you quit screwing up things that worked. Weather is no longer on my home page and all my saved locations are gone.

I suggest that you quit screwing up things that worked. Weather is no longer on my home page and all my saved locations are gone.

11th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Temperatures in Canada should be in Centrigrade, not Fahrenheit

Temperatures in Canada should be in Centrigrade, not Fahrenheit

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix not seeing saved weather locations and let us see our monthly calendar & events on MYYahoo page!!

I can't see any of my saved weather locations anymore, that needs to be fixed!! And while you're at it fix that you can no longer see your monthly calendar on MyYahoo without clicking on "go to yahoo calendar" I used to have it on my home page with events for that week listed, you took that away! Like someone said let us decide what content we want on our page and get rid of that painful *** ad, it's inappropriate!!

10th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Wrong location. Please stop trying to fix what is broken. I want the weather for MY city not a city 75 miles away

Stop trying to fix what wasn't broken. I want the weather for MY city not cities 75 miles away. It worked fine yesterday now today we are back to the same old same old stupid mistake you make every time someone has a bright idea. Leave it alone and give the weather for MY location. Please!

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Go back tp the old att.net. This is nothing but old yahoo.

The old weather was muxh better and gave local warnings as well as correct forecasts. This one does not show my location without me having to change it every time I sign in. This entire "Current ATT" is nothing but Yahoo rehashed. It sucks!/,

95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 95th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. What are the allergens of the day on my location?

Now I can see the current temperature on my location and the forecast for rain and humidity. The same way I should be able to know the allergens of the day like Tree, grass and ragweed pollen in the air.

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base