Skip to content

US Weather

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback about weather.yahoo.com and the weather widget on Yahoo homepages.

For feedback about our mobile app, please send us your thoughts through the feedback option in the Yahoo Weather app.

If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

10 results found

1. I would appreciate having MY location on my screen!

I have not cleared my cookies, Yahoo does not ask if the location is correct, Yahoo does not use my selected "favorites"... I'd rather have nothing over having the WRONG LOCATION!! From the looks of all the other "suggestions" on how to improve the weather, this suggestion will do no good! Ugh...

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make it possible to delete a weather location

Please make it possible to delete unwanted weather locations added automatically to my list simply by viewing them. I am no longer using Yahoo for new locations in case more are added to my list.

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Fix not seeing saved weather locations and let us see our monthly calendar & events on MYYahoo page!!

I can't see any of my saved weather locations anymore, that needs to be fixed!! And while you're at it fix that you can no longer see your monthly calendar on MyYahoo without clicking on "go to yahoo calendar" I used to have it on my home page with events for that week listed, you took that away! Like someone said let us decide what content we want on our page and get rid of that painful *** ad, it's inappropriate!!

9th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how do I delete old locations?

be able to delete old locations

33rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yahoo Weather accuracy

Sorry guys but where are you getting your weather readings from?
    I just come back from Zadar in Croatia (Europe) and the temperature there was 43 deg of C in shadow (Thursday 29-08-2019 around 1pm) and above 50 deg of C in sun areas (Saturday 31-08-2019 around 3pm), that was the temperature throughout the whole week, only one day was bit colder with thunderstorms.

Putting a hand outside through the window felt like putting it into pre-heated oven.
    Locals told me it was like that all summer. I saw an analog thermometer showing 43 in shadow, and several of souvenir…

156th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The Weather Homepage should not have the News search-bar. Many people put addresses in here thinking it will change the location.

Why have the News Searchbar on the weather homepage? I don't know how many times I and others I know type a zip code or city in that bar expecting the weather page to update and show the current weather for that location. Instead it runs a standard search and leaves the weather page altogether. I think the main search area on a WEATHER page should allow the user to search for weather, not news. I know there is a Change Location button further down the page, but it is not intuitive or user friendly based on other websites.

75th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Apple iPod Weather App Not Working - Uses Yahoo Weather

You stopped supporting the Yahoo Weather App on 1/18/2019, despite the fact that it was one of the best in the App Store. This week, you have stopped supporting the Apple Weather App, which received its data from Yahoo Weather. Slowly, you are closing down the good things about Yahoo. Sadly, I may need to stop using any of your services, altogether.

117th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A dashboard weather widget on macOS stopped responding to the forecast updates once again

There's this recurring issue with the dashboard weather widget on macOS, happens periodically. All of sudden the widget shows empty space. Would be pleased to see you fixed it, guys.

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When will the radar animation be fixed?

When will the radar animation be fixed?

216th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base