Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. un able to clear out messages in yahoo mail and cant view all mael

i cant delete existing mail and after a certain point i am even unable to view mail

1058th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I'm seeing links I asked not to see anymore. Please fix this.

I'm seeing links I asked not to see anymore. Please fix this. I don't care for celebrity , anti-Trump , stupid stories ****.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How about you ******** add all of the "**** your surveys" up and see that they are the number 1 issue....dumbasses

How stupid can you guys and women be? You can you in your wildest dreams possibly come up with a dynamic that searches all of the like statements and put them into one problem? Seems not! Because you don't want to! I do a search on surveys and there is more than I can count with multiple numbers assigned. Are you that stupid? The answer is YES!!

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. ***** your feedbacks ********!

You can't gag us all dumbasses! Gag your boss instead!

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I posted 2 videos of whites attacked for being white, so Yahoo removed my ability to post video links.

Yahoo is constantly posting videos of white people using racial slurs or calling the police needlessly. Yahoo brings us a new story about one or the other every week, but never a single story about a white person attacked for their skin color. I posted two videos that happened this past October: one of Chris Bilcik getting his eye sliced in a pizza parlor for being white and one of Andy Rosenmayer getting his head bashed in with a bowling ball for being white. Both had happened that month and yahoo never reported about either story. In an extra attempt…

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. No video on news feed's

Not too long ago you guys changed your platform of the home screen. Yahoo has been my home screen since the beginning. But since the change, I can no longer see the video's of most of the news feed posts. The one's I can see, I can't expand into full screen view. The screen just remains blank. This is the same experience at home with my MacBook Air as well as at work with my SurfacePro. It's kinda ridiculous and you guys need to fix it, please. Not sure how much longer I can go with read only articles. We…

533rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You need to have 'Science' as one of your search categories. Why is it left out?

You definitely have 'Science' news items on your home page, so it makes no sense that a user can't search by it.

452nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

Font or page resize issue across Yahoo properties when font scale different on monitors

My primary monitor is high density and is scaled to 125%, whereas my secondary is 100%. On every page load and I think every ad load cycle the page jumps scale, then returns to size when displayed on the monitor that is at 100% scale. It makes it very difficult to use email as the subject links jump all over the page.

787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. closed captioning default in ON, should be OFF

The default for CC should be off. Really?

787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 452nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 344th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hey, how about some QC on the frontpage? I select an article and the advertisement runs while the article begins at the same time, I get t

As title states - the Advertisement begins and runs at the same time as the article, so I get the ad and sound overlaying the article sound all at once.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Sizing issue with videos on articles

When viewing an article with a video attached via Iframe there is a sizing issue making the iframe to small to view the full video.

Current code is:
    <div class="caas-iframe fixed-height facebook caas-loaded" style="height:200px;"><iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCOAvalancheInfo%2Fvideos%2F1237681643096737%2F"></iframe></div>

.caas-iframe blockquote, .caas-iframe iframe {

width: 100%;

height: 100%;
    position: absolute;
    border-width: 0;
    top: 0;
    right: 0;
    left: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    min-height: 1px;

}

Corrected working code is:

<div class="caas-iframe fixed-height facebook caas-loaded" style="height: 420px;"><iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FCOAvalancheInfo%2Fvideos%2F1237681643096737%2F"></iframe></div>

.caas-iframe blockquote, .caas-iframe iframe {

width: 100%;

height: 100%;
    /* position: absolute; */
    border-width: 0;
    top: 0;
    right: 0;
    left: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    min-height: 1px;
    1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Story from the site "Ice Pop" has a virus in it! A story about a "Henge" found in Ireland . When you click on "Next" it hijacks your compute

Virus hidden inside a news story on your site! When you click "next" it hijacks your computer!!! In a story by the "Ice Pop" website! A message pops up telling you to call a "Microsoft number" They try to get you to turn over your computer remotely to them! In a NEWS story??? Don't you scan these things before allowing them on your page?

619th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Philip,

If you can provide the exact story article and right click on the article title and select copy link address and provide that to us. That will allow us to make the appropriate changes to the article.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

17. I see NO menu on yahoo.com home page on iPad!!!

I’m using my iPad and there’s no menu on the homepage so I can see any of the other some sides like finance

787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Chile search, capital is Santiago de Chile (the H in Chile is missing) The information for the two capitals; the answer is for Honduras not

Chile search, capital is Santiago de Chile (the H in Chile is missing) The information for the two capitals; the answer is for Honduras not Chile.

1058th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reactions

Clicking on reaction icon does NOT allow me to read reactions, or post

787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base