Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Put all Tabs back to Top of Screen

You moved the tabs to the left side of screen. It is confusing and cumbersome to go from tab to tab and takes up TOO MUCH SCREEN SPACE. Put it back to the top. I dislike this new version!!!!

616th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you provide more information on where you are seeing these tabs? What product are you using and where are they located? We would be happy to look into this further but are not sure what this refers to. Thank you!

2. You've done it again. You have merged my comment with one you INCORRECTLY closed because the "show less" option STILL DOES NOT WORK!!!

This is truly ridiculous. I am trying to communicate to you that a feature of your website does not work as intended and the only response you have is to merge my comments with an already closed thread. Don't close my comments. Don't merge this with an old, already closed thread. FIX THE SHOW LESS OPTION!!!

37th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Our Engineering team is looking into this. If you could let us know what about the “show less” option isn’t working we would appreciate it. Please provide specific publishers if possible.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

3. Audio ads that are hidden, forcing me to listen to them does one thing – pisses me off

Apparently, everyone's feedback hasn't knocked any sense into your heads yet. Hopefully, they keep letting you and your advertisers know that the audio ads SUCK. Not only do they play automatically but you hide them somewhere on the page. I either have to listen to the stupid ad or go find it to turn it off – both are distracting and annoying when all I want to do is read an article. Pissing people off isn't the way to sell shit. It's a well known fact, online advertising has an extremely low ROI because people HATE the ads and ignore…

95th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Our Engineering team is investigating this. In the future if this happens can you please update this ticket with more information including who the audio ad was for, where it was on the page, etc.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

4. caption your news clips that were posted with CC you discriminating trash company! its the law! fox news provided it why cant yahoo ??

fox news provided CC in on their site where the original video is posted but yahoo STILL thinks they are above the law! its gonna be a class action lawsuit if you dont comply with CC requirements !

282nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Could you please provide us with the specific URL article so we can further investigate? Thank you!

Regards,
    Homepage Support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base