Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dark theme, and card material

A dark theme would increase my visits at night.

The column with the news should be fleshed out. It should show shadows on the edges to make it look like a card material.

203rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cap your advertisers' tracking,

All of the excessive javascript from adds really makes my expirience UNENJOYABLE.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  49 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. down vote

Please add a down vote or remove button. Some stories that I could care less about stay on your front page for days. I would really like to remove them and never see them again.

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Left and Right side of page.

Make the whole, story - including any pics go down the Left side of the page (instead of those terrible next, next, next deals that makes everyone STOP reading your stories or worse yet...... not even click on your stories anymore (like me).... and all the ads go down the Right side.

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Nude Ads

When I suggested over 100 times that an advertisement is offensive it continuously shows up and now actually features a slideshow.

159th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enable Coil for monetizing Yahoo! and for those of us that use it, DROP EVERY SINGLE "partner" "sponsored" and display ad.

Coil is changing the way sites monetize their content. I used to love Yahoo! but the pervasive sponsor articles are making your frontpage unreadable. I don't click them and have to wade through them. Contact coil.com and see about enabling the extension so that those of us using it can contribute funds to the site while reading and not be bothered by the ads. This is how content creators will be funded in the future. Be the future. (While simultaneously discontinuing the display of the drivel that is threatening to drive away long time users like myself.)

174th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Show replies" - "Hide Replies"

When you try to see replies to a post, you click on:

"Show replies (7)"

It shows Nothing ... just the message: "Hide replies"

"Go check the posts I made on this error across the months that you never fixed .... because you don't read these posts and probably do not have people capable of fixing them ..."

"An error has occurred; please try again later."

When you complain ... They don't have people to fix it ... so they post - "Comments are closed"

They don't want people to complain ...

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please allow us to block subject matter that is offensive to us

Why are there GUN articles on my home page - appearing for the first time today!!!? I am vehemently anti-gun and can't find a way to block them from my page. I'll give it until the weekend before I never return to this page (after 25 years of it being my home page)

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. stop pushing your anti-American agenda

Yahoo editors need to stop pushing their anti-American agenda. They have deleted over 20 posts about this in the last 4 days. Your editors obviously are either illegal aliens or proponents of terrorists.

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. what the **** yahoo.. every ad that auto plays is in spanish... who is in charge? The US hasn't adopted an official lanquage but seriously?

what the **** yahoo.. every ad that auto plays is in spanish... who is in charge? The US hasn't adopted an official lanquage but seriously?

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Bring back Messenger!!!!

I miss my friends.

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. If I decline a offer by yahoo, ie yahoo home page, 3 times, STOP offerring it.

If I decline a offer by yahoo, ie yahoo home page, 3 times, STOP offering it.

152nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. remove picture

please remove photo of emily ratajkowski immediately from the homepage. She is wearing see through lingerie. I am deeply offended by this. Yahoo has gone too far putting this material on a home page for all to view. You should be ashamed

195th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Obsession with Nancy Pelosi

Is Yahoo based in California? What is the obsession with Nancy Pelosi? How many articles do I have to read about her doing what President Trump doesn't want her to do? It's always the same story but with a different way of putting it. Please stop!

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Why are Comments disabled on some news articles, but not on others.

Comment sections are disabled on some news articles, but not on others? Is this Yahoo bias? It does seem so.

150th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. STOP WITH SO MANY ADS

STOP WITH SO MANY ADS! I just tried to watch a video and it would not even play due to ads trying to load all over the place.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  64 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 138th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base