Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stop illegal bait and switch ads.

https://afternoondelightfulness.com/stallone from https://screenshots.firefox.com/11GJ7Zvnu3Wx655M/www.yahoo.com. Do you think Stallone won't sue? Do you think the FCC would help get this stopped? Don't tell me you have ads to keep yahoo free. If I submit, per your request, that the ads offend me then do as you promise and remove them from my profile. Pretending to care does not cut it. Do what you've said, remove these illegal ads and do better.

63rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Offer a service so that every 6th article is not a "sponsored ad" meant to deceive, steal data and hack our devices.

All of your "sponsored ads" are illegal attempts to steal data and launch viruses onto our devices. I understand that you need advertising to run your business but how about just using real companies/products. Better yet, offer and ad free service for a couple bucks a month.

123rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. STOP with the spam maleware links and the ******* click baite

I getting sick and tired of these malware filled clickbaite links, and the constant popups to make your shittty site my homepage.

103rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If you don't stop all of these ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

I have been a loyal Yahoo user since the 1990's, but it if you don't stop all of the ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. get rid of scroll ads... thry are terrible, slow and laggy and believe now... i don't won't will never watch them and i am sure there are mi

they are terrible, slow and laggy and believe now... i don't won't will never watch them and i am sure there are millions also that don't also... if you run an article, run it on one page... otherwise it's worthless to watch... you want an ad on that page, make the page not laggy and keep article on that one page...

158th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. GET RID OF ALL KARDASHIAN & JENNER **** I AM BEYOND F*CK SICK OF THEM, THIER SHOW WAS CANCELLED BUT THEY ARE ALL THE INTERNE

GET RID OF ALL KARDASHIAN & JENNER
    AND THE **** LOVE LIFE'S , I DON'T GIVE A **** TO KNOW ABOUT WHO PUTS A CONDOM ON THEIR WALL STUPID!!!!!!!!

176th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Nude Ads

When I suggested over 100 times that an advertisement is offensive it continuously shows up and now actually features a slideshow.

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop showing ads from 400+ miles away

How about not showing ads when the place is across the state from my location. I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area yet constantly see ads for Laredo, San Juan, or San Antonio. These cities are nowhere close to the DFW metroplex. If I were paying for ads to be displayed I would be very upset that you are showing my ad to someone 400 or more miles away.

208th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Cap your advertisers' tracking,

All of the excessive javascript from adds really makes my expirience UNENJOYABLE.

208th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. what the **** yahoo.. every ad that auto plays is in spanish... who is in charge? The US hasn't adopted an official lanquage but seriously?

what the **** yahoo.. every ad that auto plays is in spanish... who is in charge? The US hasn't adopted an official lanquage but seriously?

208th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. STOP WITH SO MANY ADS

STOP WITH SO MANY ADS! I just tried to watch a video and it would not even play due to ads trying to load all over the place.

23rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  64 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ads

I have repeatedly over SEVERAL days now told you to stop putting a specific ad on my page. Here we are 3 DAYS LATER and it keeps appearing

208th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Pop up adds, winning Amazon prize. I hate the pop up adds that do not go away. After 20+ years am quitting Yahoo..

I hate the Amazon winning pop up ads. After over 20 years using Yahoo, I am moving on.

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Do not post ads that cover my homepage and will not go away

I found a new lovely ad today....full page that landed right in the middle and top of my home page. Played some video and then would not go away. No visible button or method to dismiss it. Absolutely not acceptable.

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Do not post ads that cover my homepage and will not go away

I found a new lovely ad today....full page that landed right in the middle and top of my home page. Played some video and then would not go away. No visible button or method to dismiss it. Absolutely not acceptable.

176th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Get rid of the "sponsored" segments. They are usually baits for tons of ads. Like the rag sheets like the Enqirer.

Do away with those "sponsored" segments. They use ridiculous stories that are only bait for a ton of slow loading ads. You are becoming the rag sheet of the internet. A digital Enquirer. Do you really think consumers like all that **** enough for the advertisers to get their money's worth. I personally avoid anything "sponsored" as if it was contaminated with the plague.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. fix the timer for commercials its irritating...

fix the timer on commercial as it is irritating to sit and waist the same time after you watch the commercial for the timer to run down???

187th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. "Some women have penises" t shirt ad

For the past week I've been getting an ad for a t-shirt that says "Some women have penises. Get over it." Every single time I come to the page. Literally every single time. I've started disliking it every time with "This is offensive to me" or "I keep seeing this," and yet it still appears every time, without fail. Is it really that difficult to get rid of just the one insane ad I keep seeing? I tolerate the incredible leftist bias on the news page, but when I actually go out of my way to provide feedback and say…

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base