Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP FALSE ADVERTISING!!

someone should start a class action suit about yahoo allowing scam advertisers on their homepage. Homepage should be at least reasonably trustworthy.

113th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SCAM Ads

Can you please do something about Ads that are obviously scams. https://www.loveyoins.com/products/self-propelled-zero-turn-lawn-mower

I have already been scammed by an ad on Yahoo. Please stop this.

115th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. What kind of garbage are you spewing!

An advertisement, saying, "a Grandma was beaten up outside a store in my teeny tiny town?!" You should be sued for faking that garbage!
    I know how to use a computer! This ad can say any town it wants, based off of our I.P. addresses and it is completely, deplorable garbage!

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Is there a reason you only market items for Amazon

I realize that Amazon is the largest retailer in the world. However, it would be great if you spread the love to other smaller retailers. Jeff Bezos is rich enough as it is. There's no reason to keep adding dollars to his personal wealth.

125th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Toenail fungus ads

How much money are the toenail fungus people giving you? I turned off all my tracking and personalization settings and I'm still getting gross toenail advertisements every day--and these are the ones that don't have an X or an Ad Choices triangle. How do I stop those gross ads?

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow users to flag a homepage ad as fraudulent

I was burned by an ad that popped up on my home page. It seemed legit, but also too-good-to-be-true. I ended up being scammed for $100 - even through I paid through Paypal. Paypal has no recourse.

The only way to stop these adds is to implement a feature whereby an ad can be flagged as fraudulent in real time - and let other Yahoo users view the fraud reports. It shouldn't be too difficult to implement a "REPORT AS FRAUD" link beside an ad, as well as a "VIEW FRAUD REPORTS" link if fraud has been reported.

Legitimate advertisers…

152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How do I get rid of the "In The Know" ad? It's awful!

This ad continually plays while I'm on Yahoo and I can't stand it. How can I make it disappear and never see it ever, ever, ever, again?

392nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 152nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How about you stop letting all these spam sites sell on Yahoo. different site name same layout there are 3 on the site today 9/7/21

There are so many ripoff sites on yahoo. The sites have a different name but the layout is the same. They offer too good to be true prices and just take your money. There are 3 on the site now. Do you even review who sells on the site or do you not care and just take their money. This site has fallen from what it once was. SAD

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop using sick sexualized ads

To whomever submits ideas for targeting customers with sick and twisted sexualized ads you need to be fired!! I don't know if you allow your techies to run around terrorizing your customer base but this behaviour needs to STOP!! I am tired of seeing sick and twisted sexualized ads in my email inbox. I WOULD LIKE FOR IT TO STOP!! And the person or persons responsible for placing them there to stop. The jokes stop now or I will sue!!!

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stadium goods inbox advertising identity theft

Please stop advertising stadium
    Goods in my inbox had identity theft

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. PAY ATTENTION!

When I Click I don't like an ad then stop putting it back on my page! It doesn't matter what about the ad offends me, it's the fact that it does!

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. why are there ADS in INBOX?

why are there ADS posted in my YAHOO email INBOX everyday that are not email ads? How are ADS getting into my INBOX if they are NOT EMAILS?

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Home page slows Firefox to a crawl

Doing anything on the home page slows Firefox to a crawl. Yesterday, it was so bad that I got repeated alerts from Firefox that said "something on this page is slowing Firefox."
    This issue has gotten far worse over time, to the point now that Yahoo is just not usable for most tasks and hasn't been for a couple of months. And the issue is limited to Yahoo--every other site works just fine in Firefox.
    If you're trying to drive people to pay for your "plus" service to bypass the extreme slowdown (which I suspect is caused by the--no exaggeration--hundreds…

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stop advertising for Havesat, they are a FRAUD.

You don't receive that cool looking functional metal mode of one of several engines. What you get is a crudely formed resin block painted by a 3 year old. Complete FRAUD! I will never purchase anything from the YAHOO page again. You can't return it the address they give is incorrect. Even if it was correct UPS quoted me several hundred dollars to send back to China.

183rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Audio ads that are hidden, forcing me to listen to them does one thing – pisses me off

Apparently, everyone's feedback hasn't knocked any sense into your heads yet. Hopefully, they keep letting you and your advertisers know that the audio ads SUCK. Not only do they play automatically but you hide them somewhere on the page. I either have to listen to the stupid ad or go find it to turn it off – both are distracting and annoying when all I want to do is read an article. Pissing people off isn't the way to sell shit. It's a well known fact, online advertising has an extremely low ROI because people HATE the ads and ignore…

77th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Our Engineering team is investigating this. In the future if this happens can you please update this ticket with more information including who the audio ad was for, where it was on the page, etc.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

18. Please remove this new ad feature all over the front page ASAP!

The "new" full page ad really is distracting and annoying, please remove it and return the original Yahoo home page.

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  96 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. stop showing me obscene photos in ads!

I don't want photos of lingerie when surfing

123rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. If you don't stop all of these ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

I have been a loyal Yahoo user since the 1990's, but it if you don't stop all of the ads for ad blockers bombarding my screen, I am leaving Yahoo for good.

66th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  55 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base