Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stop illegal bait and switch ads.

https://afternoondelightfulness.com/stallone from https://screenshots.firefox.com/11GJ7Zvnu3Wx655M/www.yahoo.com. Do you think Stallone won't sue? Do you think the FCC would help get this stopped? Don't tell me you have ads to keep yahoo free. If I submit, per your request, that the ads offend me then do as you promise and remove them from my profile. Pretending to care does not cut it. Do what you've said, remove these illegal ads and do better.

74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP with the spam maleware links and the ******* click baite

I getting sick and tired of these malware filled clickbaite links, and the constant popups to make your shittty site my homepage.

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Nude Ads

When I suggested over 100 times that an advertisement is offensive it continuously shows up and now actually features a slideshow.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I do not want spanish language advertisements with my email.

stop catering to the spanish. they need to learn english and obey the laws in the united states. I shouldnt have to deal with their nonsense when I am not in public, ie my personal email. if i see one more spanish anything I'm going to close this account and move to an english speaking country.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Do not post ads that cover my homepage and will not go away

I found a new lovely ad today....full page that landed right in the middle and top of my home page. Played some video and then would not go away. No visible button or method to dismiss it. Absolutely not acceptable.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Do not post ads that cover my homepage and will not go away

I found a new lovely ad today....full page that landed right in the middle and top of my home page. Played some video and then would not go away. No visible button or method to dismiss it. Absolutely not acceptable.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. fix the timer for commercials its irritating...

fix the timer on commercial as it is irritating to sit and waist the same time after you watch the commercial for the timer to run down???

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "Sponsored content" rips off CNN news site

The "sponsored content" at https://temptingtrenders.com/bradshaw-cnn is a blatant misrepresentation of a CNN news page. It is fake news and should be disallowed. I am reporting to CNN, too.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop the Offensive Lies from Future45.com. I keep seeing this over and over and over and it is the most horrible, lie-filled ad I have seen

This needs to stop. This is nothing but lie after lie after lie inciting violence at the democrats and it is truly frightening. REMOVE IT, PLEASE.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please stop using Boredom Therapy as a news/advertising partner. It's just excessive advertising with minimal content.

Please stop using Boredom Therapy as a news/advertising partner. It's just excessive advertising with minimal content.
    Trying to read one of their stories is a nightmare.
    Click scroll after click and scroll and just getting nowhere. I have never finished a story.
    And as Im sure they have designed it the page shifts so I accidentally click on some random ad.

I've used Yahoo for many years and I find the advertising only increases and the quality of news stories generally goes down. I'm seriously considering making a switch.

200th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop the fake news about Kelly and black eyes, it is stupid

I know you need revenue, but there has to be a limit, I am done with yahoo after 20 years of landing on it. I will check back in 6 months

193rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. District Alpha is a scam. Why does YAHOO continue to post ads when there are so many reviews claiming the company is a fraud?

Please stop posting ads for District Alpha. The company is a scam, so much money has been lost by customers.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give us a choice on what language for commercials

Suddenly I am getting all my commercials in Spanish. I don't speak Spanish so can only guess as to what they are trying to sell me. Everything else is in English.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. External cites have glitchy, scam-filled, and trash website ads.

Compared to Google News, Yahoo is regressive and on a fast track to bankruptcy due to it's juvenile ad choices and external cites. I used to read the news on Yahoo and do not anymore because it feels like I'm trying to torrent videos illegally on some website I've never heard of. In other words, my videos I want to watch don't load because there's too much ad clutter, and videos I have NO INTEREST in watching play automatically which is arguably one of the most obnoxious things about any website. All in all, you have lost another user to…

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Background

Your new background advertising on the yahoo.com is really distracting and making me want to not us yahoo at all any longer

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Get the Quickbooks background Ad OFF

Putting my Yahoo homepage on top of the background Quickbooks is terrible. Distracting. Make it go away. The background is constantly moving. Terrible idea.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Pop up adds, winning Amazon prize. I hate the pop up adds that do not go away. After 20+ years am quitting Yahoo..

I hate the Amazon winning pop up ads. After over 20 years using Yahoo, I am moving on.

211th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. "Some women have penises" t shirt ad

For the past week I've been getting an ad for a t-shirt that says "Some women have penises. Get over it." Every single time I come to the page. Literally every single time. I've started disliking it every time with "This is offensive to me" or "I keep seeing this," and yet it still appears every time, without fail. Is it really that difficult to get rid of just the one insane ad I keep seeing? I tolerate the incredible leftist bias on the news page, but when I actually go out of my way to provide feedback and say…

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ###STOPTHEFAKELUMINITEDADS!!!!!!!

Can't LUMINITED create an ad that doesn't involve a fake, battered/bruised-looking woman?? Do they really think anyone believes those garbage headlines? Then: "Our thoughts and prayers are with _____." Complete fabrication! C'mon, show a little more intelligence than that.
    Have some decency and class, Yahoo. Draw the line. Develop a backbone. Establish a higher standard.

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base