Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

Equal Representation - Presidential Coverage

Please try not to bash out president so much, be more equal to both sides. I like to utilize Yahoo for news but am very sick of seeing all of the lopsided media coverage. I know for a matter of fact there are positives coming from the republican party and i also know for a fact there are negatives coming from the democratic party. I don't want to see negative only on the Democratic party but i'd like to see more equal representation of our president, give him a chance, he's doing a good job.

14th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

tim ingles shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • pete g commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When he finally does something besides lying to me, dividing the country and looting the treasury for everything that is not nailed down (in a word, "when he starts acting PRESIDENTIAL instead of like a 6 year old), maybe I will find something to balance my opinion of him... for now, he is an egotistical idiot and a cancer on my country. ABT 2020

• Steven Tibbetts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see plenty of Faux News articles in my feed bashing Democrats. I'm pretty sure the lop-sided negative coverage of tRump has to do with the fact that only 37% approve of him, and 58% of the country feel that he's unqualified to be President. And the numbers are even more extreme outside the U.S.Yahoo is only providing proportional coverage.

Feedback and Knowledge Base