Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If you are going to post race baiting articles at least let folks comment.

If you are going to personally attack every race but black folks to be "woke", the least you can do is let them defend themselves.

35th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the comments on ALL articles.

It is simple, bring back the comment section on all articles. I don't believe for a second you waited years and years to eliminate comments, just as people are calling out all of Yahoo's bias articles. Shameful

125th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bring back comments

bring back comments

138th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Put the comments back.

You need to put the comments back. We have a right to make our opinions known just as you have by removing the comments with a survey. Just because most people don't agree with YAHOO and their stories is no reason to stop. Stop trying to influence the people and let them make up their own minds. TRUMP IN 2020

164th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. take that survey away return to comments pls

take that survey away return comments pls

159th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. put your comments back chicken *****!!!!!!!!!!

put your comments back chicken *****!!!!!!!

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. YAHOO has cut off my ability to leave comments. Like Russia Yahoo has aligned themselves with Marxists.

YAHOO has cut off my ability to leave comments. Like Russia Yahoo has aligned themselves with Marxists.

184th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Yahoo stops comments 3 months from election to sway 2020 election results

Yahoo stops comments 3 months prior to election to sway the 2020 election, because they see how their leftist articles are corrected by conservatives and it gives conservatives a platform to right wrongs by the Oath conglomerate (yahoo and huffpost). By excluding the comments section, Oath has a one way communications and can spew whatever lies and misinformation in an attempt to sway the 2020 election. Show me one positive article on President Trump?

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring the comments back

I won't be coming back to Yahoo.com til the comments are back. Y'all are really trying to censor everything huh? I don't want to read your leftist propaganda. I want to listen every bodies opinion not just your brainwashing garbage

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 13 Threads about Comments being pulled and counting, and they pretend it isn't important for them to stay relevant

13 Threads about Comments being pulled and counting, and they pretend it isn't important for them to stay relevant

Based on the thousands and most days 10's of thousands of comments Yahoo get on the articles daily, it is more then foolish for them to pretend they are not angering their reader base.

Since the comments have been pulled I briefly scan the article titles, open one story to see if comments are on, and once I see they are not I read my news elsewhere.

Honestly Yahoo, you are running out of time to salvage the majority of your…

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please keep the comments section open do not disable.

Keep the comments section open do not disable. This is a free country and we the people should be able to make comments on any news. Specially the ones that can change peoples views without them reading others peoples experience. Yahoo you are actually playing into these people that make news but no one can refute or challenge what they have said or done. You need to allow people to make their comments heard even if the community does not like it.

214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Comment section

If you insist on being like every other "news" outlet in America by offering opinion based articles instead of actual news, you need to open the comments section so the material can be talked about and debated.

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 256th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. REMOVAL OF COMMENTS

I CERTAINLY DON'T GO TO YAHOO FOR THEIR NEWS OR AWARD WINNING JOURNALISM. COMMENTS ARE THE ONLY THING WORTH READING ON YAHOO. THE MAJOR STOCKHOLDERS IN YAHOO, THE KARDASHIANS, ARE PROBABLY THE ONES WHO COMPLAINED AND WANTED THE COMMENTS TAKEN OFF OF YAHOO. NO MORE COMMENTS, NO MORE YAHOO. CLICK ! THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME DELETING YAHOO FROM ALL MY BROWSERS !

273rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bring back comments

everyone wants comments. its the reason we use your platform at all. Bring them back or lose all your advertising revenue when we all leave for other news sources that allow commenting.

292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. bring the comments so you can be called out on your ******** jounalism. this is a form of censorship. to scared to get called out on the lie

yahoo is scared to let people comment on their trash bias articles. they dont want to be called out on their lies. its a form a censorship so they can push their agenda while silencing everyone else. pathetic yahoo.

292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. bring back the comments section, everything you publish is only the negative side of trump and nothing about Biden, this totally bias

bring back the comments section, everything you publish is only the negative side of trump and nothing about Biden, this totally bias you may lose your audience forever and sponsors will follow

408th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 292nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I suggest you stop being so bias and acting like little Anti-Trump ******

I suggest you stop being so bias and acting like little Anti-Trump ******

378th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Why are comments not allowed after the articles? That is the only reason I read yahoo articles.

We should be able to comment at the end of articles. If not, I can read the news from other web sources.

305th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base