Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MIC is NYSE symbol for Macquairie Infrastruc, not Millicom. Pls remove Millicom news

finance.yahoo.com is posting news articles for 2 diff companies to the same symbol. MIC is NYSE symbol for Macquairie Infrastruc, not Millicom.

Pls remove Millicom news from this symbol. It's incorrect, and annoying

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What was the close of the XLE ETF on Friday Feb. 2.

The summary page says the close was $72.50. The historical prices page says the close was $72.46. And BRIEFLY, WHEN i pull up a portfolio view of the page, it starts at $72.51, then turns to $72.46. I am inclined to stick with $72.46, if only because Nasdaq says that's what the close was.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. error in percentage change for ^tnx on 2/1/18

Yahoo says the ^tnx closed today (2/1/18) at 2.77%, up 0.5 or 1.95%. WRONG!!!! The 1/31/18 close was 2.72%. The percentage change should be 1.84% (actually 1.8382%) For 1.95% to work, the Wednesday close would have to be 2.717%. Or, if 2.75% is correct, the closing yield today should be 2.773%. WHICH IS IT?

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GWW incorrect Q1 2018 earnings date.

You have the Q1 2018 earnings date wrong for ticker GWW. It is April 19, 2018. Please fix.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. LUG.TO is not updating in the Historical Data. Here's how it looks:Date Open High Low Close* Adj Close** Volume 31-Jan-18 5.09 5.12 5.05 5.1

LUG.TO is not updating in the Historical Data. Here's how it looks:

Date Open High Low Close* Adj Close** Volume
    31-Jan-18 5.09 5.12 5.05 5.1 5.1 38971
    8-Sep-17 5.15 5.18 5.06 5.18 5.18 38900
    7-Sep-17 5.15 5.22 5.15 5.17 5.17 25000
    6-Sep-17 5.26 5.35 5.07 5.15 5.15 84500
    5-Sep-17 5.28 5.36 5.21 5.31 5.31 104800

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yahoo Finance Redirects to Ransomware Page

One of the ads on Yahoo! Finance redirects to ransomware. After closing Chrome via the task manager, I checked my browser history and found unexpected entries for fastly.net and 165.227.202.47. I have the full URLs, but I don't want them to autolink in a top level comment. The only other tab I had open was Google Maps and my only Chrome extensions are Adobe Acrobat and the Google office suite, and Chrome is not my default browser, so I'm fairly certain Yahoo was the culprit.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Advertisements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Under components of the Dow 30 yahoo still lists DD. NO DWDP?

Under components of the Dow 30 yahoo still lists DD. NO DWDP?

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Incorrect Data on 1/28/18

Incorrect change data for WINT and BSTG 1/28/18 !!!!

BSTG shows incorrect Previous Close of $0.08. Actual close was $3.50. BSTG Day Chg and Day Chg % are also incorrect.

WINT shows correct Previous Close, but incorrect Day Chg % as +1,525%.compared to correct value of -1.08%.

I am rapidly loosing all confidence in Yahoo Finance's numbers.

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. gld wrong data prev. close

prev. close is not working for gld

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. FNGU & FNGD start trading today but not in yahoo finance yet

Two new ETPs start trading today but not in yahoo finance yet

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I have created a portfolio and would like to know if im able to see the weights of each asset as a % of whole portfolio.

I have created a portfolio with various assets and whole like to know if there is a column with the % of each asset of the portfolio. For example, if I have created a portolio of $10,000,000.00 and my current position in APPL is $2,000,000.00, I would like to see in a column to the right "20%" for APPL.

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. What happened to my watchlists? Gone, not good

What happened to my watchlists? Gone, not good

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. charts won't load

charts on Yahoo Finance will not come up

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Best 3-yr Total Return not calculating correctly for mutual funds.

"Best 3-yr Total Return" not calculating correctly for mutual funds. Seems to be pulling the Best 1-yr data instead of calculating 3-yr total returns.

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Be more lenient about numeric field parsing

The previous version was much more lenient about what it would accept in numeric fields. For example, I could copy "$1,234,567.89 " from a spreadsheet cell and paste it in to a numeric field here, and it would get turned into 1234567.89. Now even a single trailing space is enough for the value not to be accepted. Return to lenient parsing.

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ECOM ChannelAdvisor Corp. Incorrect Q3 2017 EPS Number. It shows on the chart to the right -.05 when it actually is -.15. Please fix this.

ChannelAdvisor Corp. or ECOM has the wrong Q3 2017 Earnings on the chart to the right. It shows -.05 for Q3 2017 when it actually was -.15, the stock sank on 11/2/17 because of this. The number -.15 is in all the other earnings news form MarketWire, Google Finance, SeekingAlpha, and other Finance websites. Please fix this as soon as possible as it shows misleading information and hundreds of Investors rely on Yahoo (You) to provide accurate and correct information. Thank you

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base