Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Yahoo Finance Community Support Forum or Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo Finance?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo Finance front page shows stale news

When I enter My Yahoo my front page shows portfolios and news from various content providers (3 headlines each). Bloomberg, MarketwWatch, etc. Yahoo Finance news section shows months old headlines. The only way for me to see fresh content from Yahoo Finance news is to click on Read More link.

45th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. drawing tools in stock market stock charts

Hello good day.

1) First of all congratulate you for the progress and incorporation of new tools in drawing mode for stock market securities stock charts. As well as the importance of, at least, 4 decimals in the price of each share.

2) IMG:

https://ibb.co/qR2yRqd

Could you visit the drawing mode tools of graphs that you provide on the Investing website? There are some tools that are very important to define a drawing. Some are in Investing but they are not yet in "yahoo finances"

3) Could you extend the origin of the historical date in historical mode? Some ations…

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. to save data (lines, ect) of the drawing created in the graphic of a market value

Regarding -yahoo finances- graphic drawing of a market value. And the session started and created the portfolio of market values:

Can you make it possible to save data (lines, ect) of the drawing created in the graphic of a market value, so that the drawing can be saved and monitored / modified?

On my own computer if these drawing data are saved, but if I access from another computer all the drawing data is deleted.

Could the data of the drawing be saved so that they can be consulted from any different computer?

Or is there something I'm doing wrong?…

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 24th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Balance Sheet

Change Net Tangible Assets to Net Intangible Assets
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    On the balance sheet under equity where "Net Tangible Assets" is listed to subtract intangible assets from equity.

I believe it should say "Net Intangible Assets".

Thanks, I Yahoo finance is incredibly helpful!

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. analyst coverage

On RGS Energy's (RGSE) Analyst Coverage page, please add WestPark Capital Analyst Ishfaque Faruk who initiated coverage on July 6, 2018.

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Request to fix Chart Text Errors - Santiago Stock Exchange

1. Time marker is wrong : Chile Santiago Stock Exchange
    If you enter following link with IE 11, the chart marker which indicates time, is wrong.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/sk.sn

In the 1D chart, the time marker texts as follows.
    01 AM, 03 AM, 05 AM,

But if you place mouse pointer on the chart line, you will see it is not 01 AM, 03 AM, 05 AM, but it is 01 PM, 03 PM, 05 PM.

Chart display shows faults when it is browsed in Microsoft Internet Explorer 11. Sometimes charting function is malfunctioning in IE 11, such as omitting chart, "No…

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Update your data. Statoil changed name and symbol a week ago. Yahoo doesn't For your info it is EONR

Update your data. Statoil changed name and symbol a week ago. Yahoo doesn't even respond to the new symbol, can't find?? EONR it is and please get it fixed.

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Real Time Data of Everything Glolablly

real-time market data of everything (bonds, stocks, funds, futures, options, rates, currencies, indices) globally.

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Portfolio Columns Do Not Sort Properly

When attempting to sort the Market Value Column of the My Holdings tab in my Portfolio, they do not sort proper from high to low.

Neither does the Total Gained column sort. It ought to sort by percentage.

15th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

Have you tried on a different browser? We’ve checked into this and it’s not having this issue on Chrome or Firefox.

Regards,
    -Finance Support

11. Data Missing for Italian FTSE MIB

Hi

I am not sure why but you are no longer consistently carrying the historical data for the Italian FTSE MIB Index (FTSEMIB.MI) - can you please correct this.

Thanks

David

66th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BLOK incorrect info

BLOK (blockchain etf) is the hottest product on market right now and the name of the ETF doesn't show up when the ticker is pulled up and the historical data is not correct (just launched this week). Also, news/articles not appearing below watchlist like for all other products on watchlist. Tons of news on this product. BLCN (the other blockchain ETF) also doesn't include name but the historical data is correct.

55th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Options gain/loss calculation in my portfolio incorrect

I have a FB option in one of my portfolios. The market value - cost basis indicates a small gain ($42), yet the total change, which should show $42, shows -$2,910,625 instead. Seems like a pretty simple calculation to be totally botched. Come on, Yahoo!

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Please correct data for VSIAX. Morningstar lists a dividend on 9/19/16 of $0.282/share, Yahoo shows none. .

Please correct data for VSIAX.
    Morningstar lists a dividend on 9/19/16 of $0.282/share, Yahoo shows none. Additionally, Yahoo shows the same $0.793 dividend for both 12/19/14 and 12/22/14.

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. day range in the watchlist working bad

day range is working wrong, it puts the last prices in the range, not the correct high and low. please fix it. ie. jnug, jdst, uwt. etct

45th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Jan,

We continue to not replicate this issue. Please let us know if it continues. You may want to see if the issue is browser related.

Best,
    -Finance Support

16. Alliance One Data incorrect

Alliance One (AOI) Data incorrect.
    Quarterly graphs are incorrectly labelled since AOI is on a FY ending March 31st 2018
    Estimates price target at $6 is ludicrous since the stock is presently at over $13

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Ery,

Thanks for the feedback. Where specifically are you noticing this issue?

Can you please provide a link or more details.

Thanks you

-Finance Support

17. ADBE contract not available in the search list.

Dear developers, is there a reason for which I cannot find all contracts listed? I am looking for ADBE200117P00250000 (Put contract on Jan 2020 for Adobe @ 250). I actually own such a contract on my broker platform, but I cannot find it in Y!Finance so I can add it in my portfolio.

Many thanks,
    Andrei

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Importing stock prices to excel data errors

Beginning 1 week ago stock price data downloaded to an excel spreadsheet started resulting in errors. Mainly double counting certain stock tickers which completely messed upset excel spreadsheets. PLEASE FIX ASAP

93rd ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Incorrect change listed on the crude oil quote.

YAHOO says the January contract for Crude Oil is at $56.20, down $2.16. Your data feed is wrong. The Tuesday settlement for the contract was $57.62. You can see it here.

154th ranked
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base