How can we improve New Mail?

Can't get into contacts to edit without going back into classic mail. Also new version is much slower

20th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ann Abele shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

112 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Holly Inoshita commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tried to add new contact from an existing email and couldn't find out how to do so. Couldn't seem to edit my email groups either.

• Bridget Rogers-pearson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with all of these comments. Please do something about contacts. I added a contact yesterday. It`s in the old contacts in the classic mail, but not in the new one. When I try to send an email to this contact I have to type in her address because I can`t just add it by clicking "to"

• Laura Lockhart commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I want to view my contacts, they appear in a new window in the old format. Please make it so that contacts can be viewed in the new format without having to go to a new page.

• Charmi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Jus tried to add a contact, taken to old site, had to cancel upgrading to new site before I could add contact. Then only half the page shown, QUITE AWFUL

• Kriss Millam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thought I might ramp up my usage of Yahoo mail. Went to edit contacts,It revertied back to the old version. I also found I cannot add a picture, Is this a premium option?
    I also have two accounts, I do not like them to be presented on the same page/window KEEP ACCOUNTS SEPERATE !!!

• Darwin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Put back the ability to change back to the old version like you say we can, but that feature is not actually there!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Searched for ages and cant find contacts to edit? I find I get more and more frustrated with yahoo mail in this new format

• Ric Iannolino commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot find my contact list on this new version my menu list is not visible it is all scrambled together and illegable. Please go back to the older version.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base