How can we improve New Mail?

just return me to my old format. thank you..... please

just give me back my old email. don't like this one.

1st ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vera Rooney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Gathering feedback  ·  Product Support responded  · 

Thank you for sharing your opinion on New Mail with us. We continually strive to improve and upgrade our products to make them even more useful to our members. As we move our products forward, we must unfortunately retire support for older versions. To learn more about the latest version of Yahoo Mail, visit https://upgrade.mail.yahoo.com/

16911 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new excuse for a format gets uglier and uglier every time I look at it. You have it in your power to restore a superior format which has inexplicably been been changed for no compelling and obvious reason. The "latest version" of Yahoo Mail is looks as if it were drawn up by a 4th grader.

The "new" format gets uglier and uglier every time I look at it. It is ugly and in all functional respects inferior to the previous format. Why "retire support" for something that works just fine and is aesthetically superior? You have NOT "moved your products forward" but instead have regressed and moved product backward. Please re-designate "New Mail" as "Ugly Dysfunctional Mail."

Please "retire support" for this "new" and decidedly unimproved email format. It is ugly. It is in no way a functional improvement. You've tried to "fix" that which is not broken, and ended up with an inferior format for which "support must be retired." Your intentions to "improve and upgrade" your product are noble but have produced a failure. Restore support for the older version. Now. Please. Thank you.

"New" format is NOT "going places." It is simply ugly, inferior and I do NOT want to "go places" with new format which is inferior in all respects to the older "classic." Why "retire support" for a superior product and replace it with an inferior one? You have not "moved your product forward." You have instituted a change that is not needed or preferred. Please "move your product backward." Now. Thank you.

This is 3rd....or 4th?....time I've requested restoration of "classic" email. Please do so NOW. "New" format is ugly, awkward, and offers not one single improvement. Repeat: please change back to "old" format NOW. Thank you. Please do not ignore my request this time.

I have twice requested restoration of "old" email format. Twice. Nothing has changed. Please be so kind as to restore the older and superior format and do NOT "improve" it with a new version. Please restore old format NOW.

Please restore "old" or "classic" format. Do not fix that which is not broken. "new" format is ugly and offers not one single improvement. Please restore old format NOW. Thank you.

• MARYLOU commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please. This is like you coming in my home and changing the furniture and blindfolding me and leaving .Stop. Change is really not a great concept after a classic site[' theme i have managed pretty well for 15 yrs and you up and do WHAT .? I WANT . NOT YOU..ME . It's one of those sacred ''spaces' in this world that should not be invaded.. not now. This was a VERY rude action to take. Give me back the classic . Please

Why cant you people leave well enough alone and why do you force this garbage new email on people who dont want it???? Its not better, it sucks and I hate it! ********!

• LM commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ideas
    New
    Category

Status

My feedback
    just return me to my old format. thank you..... please
    just give me back my old email. don't like this one.
    1st
    ranked
    Vote
    16898 comments · Settings · Flag idea as inappropriate…
    Gathering feedback ·

Product Support responded
    Thank you for sharing your opinion on New Mail with us. We continually strive to improve and upgrade our products to make them even more useful to our members. As we move our products forward, we must unfortunately retire support for older versions. To learn more about the latest version of Yahoo Mail, visit https://upgrade.mail.yahoo.com/

need to go back to basic mail. new one gives you nothing but inaccuracy and much frustration. settings no longer gives you the option of switching back to basic.

• carbonates commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've been a paying customer for twenty years. This is NOT an upgrade it is horrible. If I can't get the old email back, which is what I have been paying for for two decades, then I will just stop paying and take my money somewhere else.

I USED TO LIKE YAHOO, BUT I AM BEGINNING TO REALLY HATE IT. LEAVE MY OLDER VIEW ALONE !!! I HATE THE CHANGE!!! You all have too much time on your hands.

katy

← Previous 1 3 4 5 845 846

Feedback and Knowledge Base