How can we improve New Mail?

just return me to my old format. thank you..... please

just give me back my old email. don't like this one.

1st ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Gathering feedback  ·  Product Support responded  · 

Thank you for sharing your opinion on New Mail with us. We continually strive to improve and upgrade our products to make them even more useful to our members. As we move our products forward, we must unfortunately retire support for older versions. To learn more about the latest version of Yahoo Mail, visit https://upgrade.mail.yahoo.com/

19836 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Jeanne Balcerzak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hate the way the screen is formated. Hate the way I CAN'T search for something I want to find. Don't like the color blue! I could go on and on about the way screen jumps around. Not being able to get a full screen for reading..

• Tímea Ván commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yesterday I was hopeful... My e-mail returned to the old classic format... I thought that thanks to almost 20.000 reviews the classic design was allowed again... and today when I logged into my account, this horrible, terrible, useless, s*** new mail appeared again... Yahoo! How many more reviews do you need, to finally allow users the mail format that they obviously want???? How many people do you want to leave you and choose gmail, until you finally give into the people's voices??? Is it not your aim to satisfy your users??? I have been a yahoo user for almost 15 years now... what more do you need? Or is your aim to finally get everyone to change their e-mail provider so you could shut all your services down???
    GIVE USERS WHAT THEY WANT!!!! THAT IS YOUR F***ING JOB!!!!

• Beverly Westcott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't like the new format. I loved my old format and had it for years. I don't like the new way the mail is set up. I just want my old format back., please. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE

• Detroit Michigan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not find tools, to print my contact, I had all my contacts under Detroit picnic and they are now on the right side. How to do I get my old yahoo back with tools so I can print my contacts. This is upsetting to me Detroit Michigan

• Raymond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OATH Companies,

Charles Seaverns and jfj parke (both below) are each very accurate in their assessments of ALL OATH companies, especially Yahoo!

THIS "NEW" YAHOO! VERSION IS GARBAGE - AND OATH/VERIZON/YAHOO DO NOT GIVE A **** ABOUT THE NEEDS OF THE USERS - PERFECTLY ILLUSTRATED BY THE TOTAL LACK OF ATTENTION PAID TO THESE NOW 19,825 COMMENTS, JUST ON THIS THREAD.

AT THE VERY LEAST FIX YOUR IDIOTIC DESIGN, RESTORE ALL MAJOR PRIOR FEATURES, FIX ALL CURRENTLY BROKEN FUNCTIONS, AND FIX THE HORRIBLE SLOWNESS OF YOUR "SITE."

WHO IN THE H*LL WOULD EVER PAY FOR THIS GARBAGE "SERVICE" - YOU CERTAINLY HAVE DESTROYED OUR TRUST IN YOU AND YOUR ****.

• jfj parke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So much for "continually strive & upgrade our products to make them even more useful to our members" What a ******* LIE - In 19,822 comments, is there ONE that mentions how happy they are for the newest ******* 'upgrade' - How ******* hard would it ******* be to ******* give us back the old ******* format? Pretty ******* hard, I'm ******* guessing as you don't ******* do it for us - My comment is GO **** YOURSELVES, Repeatedly - as you have ****** us so ******* well, Repeatedly !!!!!!!!!!

• Steve Nelson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

that sucks. i prefer the classic version, you should give us the option to go back. If not, I'll go elsewhere for my mail

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well if I can not assign people to lists your email is less than useless to me. You did this once before and there was so much uproar you put things back to usable form. Now here you go again. I understand change but why take something out that so many people obviously use?! Even though it is a MAJOR pain and huge job to changes horses this horse is useless and needs to be put out of my misery.

SO I just figured out how to add to a list. I think it will work. Complicated annoying way that seems totally unnecessary.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You say; "We continually strive to improve and upgrade our products to make them even more useful to our members. As we move our products forward, we must unfortunately retire support for older versions." I have tried it for a week and it is horrible!!!!! Please restore the Classic Version, or I may stop being a Yahoo Mail User, A HORRIBLE INCONVENIENCE!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 991 992

Feedback and Knowledge Base