How can we improve New Mail?

just return me to my old format. thank you..... please

just give me back my old email. don't like this one.

1st ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vera Rooney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15587 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let us choose to still use the classic mail for people who are eldery and computer literate etc

I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW MAIL AS THE CLASSIC MAIL IS EASIER ON MY SENIOR EYS TO READ ETC.

• Donna Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can I see the names who got bcc? I could before with the classic. I would like to change this new e-mail address to classic.

• Strawb77 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

doesn`t this mean anything to you, yahoo (or oaf, as they now model themselves)?
    does it matter to you that your customers feel this way?
    do you understand that it is your customers that keep you in your job, PAY YOUR WAGES?
    no?
    thought not.

• John Beckert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still have Classic mail but I received an email stating that you won't support the Classic mail after a certain date. I really like the Classic mail and a lot of others do to, Please don't stop supporting the Classic mail!!!

• Peter Dimon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new format is awful for the following reasons that you have never listened to:
    1. I hide "Views" but it isn't permanent. I have nothing in Views. I don't care.
    I want any such changes to be permanent. It just clutters up my email page.
    2. At the top, there is a choice of videos. I don't care. Nobody wants to watch
    videos in their email. Nobody. I mean absolutely nobody.
    3. I use ublock origin. I block EVERYTHING I don't like. This means everything
    I don't like in Yahoo. This is how the internet works.
    4. You are now forcing me into the new Yahoo Mail. I am not happy.

Is anyone listening out there? Do you think I care about cool new colors? Really?
    Yahoo mail used to be relatively streamlined (relative to, say, AOL mail).
    Thank you,
    Peter
    P.S. And yes, I know and you know the ONLY reason we don't dump you is because we
    want to keep our email addresses. And, ok, you're still better than AOL mail,
    which has utterly humiliated its brilliant Netscape origins.

• Pamela Coney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't like this new deal and didn't even have a choice in the matter. It was just suddenly there. I can't find my folders. They seem to be gone. How can I get them back?

• Stephen Dacyczyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Then you don't give us enough space to voice all of the complaints we have with the new format. it totally sucks, I would be willing to pay for the old format again. This is too frustrating, whove had the idea to change it had their head up their ***.

• Sarah commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED to my email. I have a little TINY LIST of my new stuff...I am really TICKED about it. I am blind and I make my screen HUGE so with this little list, I can't see the whole page and now I am forced to go down EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!

• M s commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please keep classic mail as the new version is horrible, too cluttered and is not simple in look and feel. Please just keep the option to return to classic mail for people who just wants the mail there used to so everyone has that option, who don't like new mail version. Thank you

I want my CLASSIC yahoo mail back. Why do you not give the option to RETURN to the Classic???? Annoying. Have someone contact me so that I can RETURN to the Classic. The new version sucks!

• Bob Pickford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the way my inbox looks now. Why is everything italicized and bolded? I want my old inbox back!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 779 780

Feedback and Knowledge Base