How can we improve New Mail?

just return me to my old format. thank you..... please

just give me back my old email. don't like this one.

1st ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vera Rooney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15386 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your new email format SUX!
    Go back to the old format...
    .....and NO, I will NOT "Whitelist" you, to have to put up with all your pop-up ads!

I cannot read the present text. it is too small. When I try to change it at the bottom of the emails it fips back again.

• MONICA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LOSE THE VIEWS LOSE THE AD ON TOP YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM ON THE SIDES! LOSE THE FING TABS when you change to calendar, etc. You just keep getting worse with every change!

• MONICA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

LOSE THE VIEWS LOSE THE AD ON TOP YOU ALREADY HAVE THEM ON THE SIDES! LOSE THE FING TABS when you change to calendar, etc. You just keep getting worse with every change!

• Thomas Johnson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I understand Yahoo mail is a free service and ads are how you generate revenue to keep it free. But enough with the ever changing design **** and the "white list" pop-up. Maybe we should all go to G-Mail (a free service as well) and see how much revenue you get then. Start listening to us. We are trying to give you helpful advice. Those that do not comment just don't care or have the time. LISTEN to us!!

• Jim Reeder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree with your comments. This techie sitting in a room that only looks at screens doesn't have any idea of what the "working" person must accomodate each day. AND it is not trying to inculcate new "deas". Baddddd idea and going to switch if you keep this "lets try a new thing".

LEAVE IT ALONE - DOESN'T NEED TO BE IMPROVED - ALL YOU DO IT ADD STRESS TO OUR LIVES WHEN YOU ASK US TO CHANGE SOMETHING THAT IS WORKING PERFECTLY - GET SMART FOR GOODNESS SAKE !

• Patricia S commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the option they give you is not the classic mail. do not appreciate these changes forced upon you.

• Kevin Guthrie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why change the layout AND change the K= Mark As Read to K=Mark Unread?? It sucks that I have to do a 2 key combo of SHIFT+K= Mark read. I'm a handicapped comp user buffoons!! GGRRRZZZ!!

• Jeremy JL AUSTIN-SKIDMORE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Go back to the simple, FUNCTIONAL email. Stop trying to fix **** that ain’t broke, ******** it.
    Seriously, if I didn’t have BUSINESSES tied up in my email address, I’d dump you and go back to HOTMAIL at this point.
    And btw, you DON’T need my personal ******* information for feedback.

• Don H commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yahoo new mail is a blinking mess scroll and all you get is blinking off and on real cool yahoo your new mail suck, why don't you fix it punks at yahoo

• Gwendolyn Patterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I prefer classic mail. There was nothing to improve for me to receive mail. The new mail interfered with my settings, also. There is no need to bother something that needs no improvement.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 769 770

Feedback and Knowledge Base