How can we improve New Mail?

just return me to my old format. thank you..... please

just give me back my old email. don't like this one.

1st ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Vera Rooney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15498 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mike M commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop controlling this ****. No one asked you to do it..I want it back to like it was!!! Who do you think you are????

• Edgar Korteweg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The tekst writer doesnt work properly,
    The marking of messages is disfunctional it doesnt work at all or is slow.

Please get back the previous version, that worked perfectly and smoothly.

you lost your touch

God bless,
    Gr Edgar

• Ralph Caruso commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't have an idea to fix this, but it seems that the new mail is MUCH slower than the old version. It takes forever to simply scroll up and down thru messages. You have to give the app a LOT of time to settle down before clicking on anything, because you really don't know what you are about to do at any time. This is NOT pleasant, and I am actually paying for it. Running on a Dell Inspiron 15R with Intel I7 processor and 16GB of memory. Not doing anything fancy or compute intensive, and a good solid internet connection. Even typing is slow.

• Upacrk1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You come out with yet another new version of email and yet, the same dumb design is there - you delete an email using the cursor, the mail gets deleted and now the cursor is on the Spam button (how sitting where the delete button used to be) for the next email! BAM! The next email is likely a legitimate email but it is marked as "spam". Do any of your email designers use Yahoo Email as their default email? In the IT world of testing, it's called "dog food".

• Xalss Gatronian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Those renovations doesn't make e-mail batter, no useful functional changes, no processs speed upgrade - it's just useles and ugly. Please change it back to normal.

• Josh Souders commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok, remind me now and again that it is available but DO NOT automatically switch me to New Mail. I mean, I didn't even receive a warning, I just got dumped into it today in the middle of using Yahoo mail. PLEASE STOP. I do not want it at this time.

• JC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

where did you put classic mail you idiots????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 774 775

Feedback and Knowledge Base