How can we improve New Mail?

I want the old format back.

I want the old format back. Too much bother with this one.

12th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

427 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The font you use in the Inbox messages really hurts my eyes. It's so bad that I'm motivated to switch to gmail after 25 years with Yahoo. Please make new mail less bold. It hurts the eyes! I've tried adjusting spacing and zooming in and out with my web browzer. No relief!!!!! Please give us an alternative choice of fonts.

• m j commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will you people JUST STOP screwing around with my email account?

Every time I log on you've changed something.

JUST STOP.

I like my email like it is. I'm a grown up person. If I want to change it I WILL. It torques me off that you decide to change the format FOR me.

Stop fixing something that IS NOT broken.

Leave it alone.

• Rick Raef commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will you people JUST STOP screwing around with my email account?

Every time I long on you change the look or the performance or something.

JUST STOP.

I like my email like it is. If I want to change it I WILL. It ****** me off that you are deciding that you are going to change the look or the way messages are displayed FOR me.

Leave it alone.

And take off that new letter format that apparently think is so great. I want my email displayed just like it always has been.

Why are you guys trying to fix something that IS NOT broken?

• Linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can I put my email back the way it was!?? I'm old and I don't like change. How about you let people decide if they want a change and not just impose it on subscribers. DO NOT LIKE NEW EMAIL FORMAT.

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Where did the "Log Out" button go on the Yahoo Email? - The comment section said to Hover over my profile pic, and **** I don't see that any more!!! This sucks !!!

I agree with a poster below... does any of the software engineers at Yahoo actually try it out before pushing it on others?

• Gill Houston commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PUT BACK ADD NEW CONTACTS. I've completely failed to find how to do it in this ****** new format.

• Purple_T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I liked Yahoo Mail until the big change in May 2013. I use Basic since then, just try out the new mail every now and then to see if they've managed to put it back to something decent. Every time i check it seems to have got worse, so it's back to Basic for me yet again.

• MoniqueDC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have somehow ended up with classic basic. I don't want classic basic but cannot find any settings in basic that will take me back to full feature classic (or the new format which is so painful to use). Additionally, I cannot find out how to forward one yahoo account to another without leaving a copy of the forwarded message in the account I amtrying to forward. Jeeze. Do you guys use this email?

• Joan Koch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your new email sucks. It doesn't make things easier. Maybe some people like to spend time with other people and get pi**ed off that their precious time is WASTED having to "play around" trying to figure out what "works" for me personally. WELL, NONE OF IT WORKS FOR ME!! The colors, no matter how much I play with them (again, as if I have all the time in the world) don't work for me, layouts don't work for me and I am suffering from eyestrain and migraines I never had with my old email and I am also extremely mad that YAHOO is wasting my time. This new email must have been designed by a group of millennials who think no one has anything better to do than to waste their time playing with the way their email looks.

• joanne mack commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i want the old back to,this new one has wiped out all i had in my inbox,dam you,we have a say give it back,whats your problem,

• Σωτηρης Πανουσης commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ποιος σας εδωσε την αδεια να μου αλλαξετε το ταχυδρομειο? Παιζεται με τους ανθρωπους? Θελω το ταχυδρομειο μου οπως ηταν πριν.

• Maggie Maxwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you stupid, or just sadistic? is how that first sentence to read on my previous post. I make typos. I'm 65, nearsighted, and dyslexic. You need to remove all those accidental opt in buttons and stop all your opt in pop ups. I waste hours and sometimes days getting back the old format. You've redesigned your layout again, I presume, because my old escape instructions don't work! I am starting to think sadistic is the only answer to my opening query. Why can't you put a return to Old mail button here? YOU are monstrous! Or stupid...I really can't tell which!

• Maggie Maxwell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Are you stupid or just sadistic! My old escape route from the worst email product ever designed no longer woriks. Trapped into this **** again with a stray keystroke typo. Stop changing the page layout you morons! I have an old slow computer and your hostile New Mail product slows down everything on it, not just your mail program! GRRRRRRRR...

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base