How can we improve New Mail?

I want the old format back.

I want the old format back. Too much bother with this one.

9th ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

463 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The new format is just awful. It is a shame one cannot switch back to the old format. I am thinking of going to another email provider. The settings for the font and size I wish do not hold true. Every time I insert a URL into my message a big box appears and I have to remove it.

I want the old format back. I cannot sort my messages by Sender as I could before. I need that option so I can delete unwanted msgs.

• M Cornist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Hate the new format.. I especially hate that you have eliminated the settings button so that I cannot switch back. I am so frustrated. I have Yahoo Pro subscription. I'm ready to switch to gmail.

• M Cornist commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I Hate the new format.. I especially hate that you have eliminated the settings button so that I cannot switch back.

I need to have meetup.com messages unblocked. They've been blocked for 3 weeks. Help.

• Hemachandran Krishnan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been trying to change my password or the last 3 days, I could not.
    You tell me that "go to security", click on change password and do it.

when I go to " security" there is no icon to change password.
    Similarly, you give directions. But, when I follow it, nothing that you direct is there. When you give directions, you have to go and check whether what you are telling us is going to work. It absolutely si not working. You have a very serious problem with your technicians who do not know what they are dloing.

I really hate the new format.
    please get me back to the old format I really don't want to switch to gmail but if I have to get used to a new format then....

Hate the new format...Please return the classic with normal email reads.Stop consolidating.. Very difficult to read now. Stop playing around..

Seems another computer troll has to justify his/her job by changing things- seems there is an OVERWHELMING negative response- give the option to go back!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24

Feedback and Knowledge Base