How can we improve New Mail?

Problem in downloading attachments

There is a constant problem in downloading attachments, please rectify this inconvenience to the users..thank you

103rd ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

iffat noor shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Gary Leis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

reading yahoo mail videos not loading, getting redirected. when i want to read an article with a video, yahoo redirects me to a written article ? Why can I not see the video as advertised

• Jack Strawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am having difficulty downloading MS Word documents and jpg files which I need to create a newsletter for a large organization. I only have days before the newsletter is to be completed!

• Joanne Pryor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot download manuscripts, pdf files, tif, powerpoint, etc. Only preview. When I try to save the preview, it save as web complete file. This is necessary for my work!!!!!
    I went back to my old yahoo mail, the new one is awful, and also jumps all over the place and trashes mail I have not even responded to.

• gulin findikoglu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Downloading the attachments has been getting difficult for about one moth. I suppose It might be reated with cooperation with a new organzation ( I cannor remember its name). My computer tires "connecting with the main computer", however it can not. I am triying tens of times but downloaidng is not possble even for small volume of a single file. I hope it will be corrected . Otherwise I will swith to a mail box servive provider other than yahoo.

• Mary Ellen B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Takes forever have to try several times and sometimes more than 15 before it will open and then when it finally decides to open it opens as many times as I tried. Very time consuming and bothersome I am thinking of using a different email server.

• john brindley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes I have to hover over my attachment 20+ times before it will let me open it if it is at the bottom of an email thread. This is very annoying and time consuming!

• Alan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I download an attachment, it goes to never never land---How do I specify where to send it?

• Nicola Falconer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

same here. cannot download attachments for months. I think I will have to switch to another email account provider if this continues

• DP commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Download problem has been ongoing for some time now. Even when it begins to work for a while, again the problem returns over and over again. We actually shout "yahoo!" during the rare occasions when attachments do actually download! When I click download, I can see at the bottom of the page that it is waiting but then nothing happens. This is a basic feature and if Yahoo can't even provide this consistently then maybe it's time to switch to another email provider.

• Robyn Barton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also getting a msg Yahoo engineers working on It. Yet I could preview and download pdf docs before

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base