How can we improve New Mail?

Add read and receive receipts for the senders

by adding a feature that you can review the status of an email by seeing who has received and read certain emails.

93rd ranked
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Julie Wegzynowski shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Antwine Jenkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this option not available? I have been looking and googling trying to find this for about 15 minutes now only to discover that this option is not available. Poor decision on you guy's behalf for us users

• Ishwar Nahata commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Email receipt when delivered and read is needed - this is 2018 and you not having this option is indeed a very poor joke on Yahoo | not customers

• iHaul Vehicle Transport LLC. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't seem to easily add someone to my contact list when they email me. It's a pain in the neck to manually add them, copy address, go to contacts, enter their info and click save. There has to be an easier way to add someone than to have everyone automatically added, which I don't want.

• Patsy Kreel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I do not seem to have the option of delivery notification anymore I prefer the older version where it was more user friendly. I also cannot remove old contacts with the new version.

• Nancy Werner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Read Receipt Option or Delivery Notification and Delivery Priority so I know something was received and enable an email sent more quickly

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do NOT force your clients to use the new version by secretly and sneakily switch the old version into the new version without the approval from the client himself/herself.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sometimes the new version fail to send my emails, but the old version never fails. It is very frustrating to use the new version also because the functions are not convenient to use.

• dexter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like this as an option I could elect when writing an email. I don't need to be flooded with a notice on all sent mail, but the ability to set this option when writing would be great! Even better would be a status report: Opened, Deleted unopened, Read (after 30 sec. or more).

• Hope Medina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, this option is very much needed. I don't like having to contact the person over and over again to see if they've read my emails.

• jackie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add a settings to allow me to know when an email i have sent has been read

• Rajesh Bangar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How will we know that the one we have mailed has read the mail. It should be done in such a way that we find that he has read what I have sent the mail.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base