Restore ability to monitor multiple Yahoo accounts from one page - easy switch is GONE.
I have used Yahoo for years. I LOVE the ability to monitor my primary personal / business email AND my yahoo I use with sites I prefer to be anonymous with like newsletter and many websites.
I use BOTH daily - being force to go into my account to change from one to the other makes using Yahoo impossible.
HOW this makes it more secure is BS - as it was before - go into Yahoo - both are logged in, both displayed - WHAT is the difference, go into Accounts - both STILL logged in = same.
The BIG difference is now - I WILL MISS ALL NEW INCOMING EMAILS FOR THE ACCOUNT NOT CURRENTLY SHOWING ... How did Management not consider this important. I will end up finding some other email system I guess - and not Yahoo...
The worst part is one account I have had for like 20+ years. The other like 10-15 years I think.