Worst Yahoo
I am beyond heartbroken and disappointed. Yahoo Mail was not just an email account for me. It was a place where I stored years of memories, personal information, important documents, and messages from people who matter to me. Due to serious health issues, I was unable to access my account for over a year. When I finally logged in, I was devastated to find that everything had been deleted.
Those emails were more than data. They were pieces of my life that can never be replaced. I never imagined that years of memories could disappear without any chance to back them up or recover them. Losing them feels like losing a part of my personal history.
A policy should not come at the cost of people's memories and important information. This experience has left me deeply upset and frustrated. I trusted Yahoo with my data, and now it is all gone. I would strongly advise others not to depend on Yahoo Mail for storing important personal information.
Very very worst i would prefer google this will be best