Please Keep the Current Yahoo Mail Desktop Layout Unchanged Please keep the current Yahoo Mail desktop layout exactly as it is. I do not wa
Please Keep the Current Yahoo Mail Desktop Layout Unchanged
Please keep the current Yahoo Mail desktop layout exactly as it is. I do not want any changes to its design, layout, or functionality.
The current desktop version is clear, well organised, and very easy to use. I can access my three main email accounts and all the necessary options on the left-hand side, while viewing and managing my incoming emails on the right-hand side.
The redesigned Yahoo Mail mobile app is already much more difficult to use. I am concerned that similar changes to the desktop version would make managing my emails extremely difficult and cause serious problems in my everyday use.
Please preserve the existing desktop layout and give users the option to keep the current interface instead of forcing everyone to use a redesigned version.
Thank you for listening to your users' feedback.