New Mail
442 results found
-
Cant find storage use data
I am trying to check how much storage i have used. Your website says this is available under "Settings" but it is not. Please make it easier to check on storage usage.
-
Improve blocked email domain filter.
Blocking email domains does nothing as of the last month. The blocked domains continue to get past filters and are delivered.
-
Need to remove all A/I content from my email interface.
Need a way to remove ALL A/I content from my email interface, e.g., mail summaries, etc.
-
Remove my information from A/I research
Need a way to ensure that my emails are not included in any A/I "research".
-
Switch it back
The new Yahoo mail is awful! Let me switch back to the original
-
AI Compose / Writing Assistant for Australian Yahoo Mail users
Could you please make Yahoo Mail's AI Compose / Writing Assistant and AI-generated contextual replies available to Australian users?
I am using the new Yahoo Mail desktop experience in Australia, but these AI features do not appear to be available on my account.
It would be particularly useful to have AI-generated reply suggestions based on the existing email conversation, similar to the AI assistance available in other email platforms.
Please also confirm whether these features are already available in Australia or planned for a future rollout. -
I prefer the old version of email.
I prefer the old version of email. Please keep it for me and post the idea and please answer me back for a reply/ response.
-
Google FILTER needed.
Perhaps 40-50% of the unwanted welcome and unwanted spam I receive has one or more headers which list "googleusercontent" or "googleapis." There are no legitimate emails I receive or want to receive meeting this criteria, so, it would be great to have a filter or setting where I could specify that email should directly be deleted (i.e., never reach me) if either of these values is present. Would it be possible to develop something that applies that as a filter? Both yahoo and myself would benefit from having a filter of this type.
-
terrible update
I used to be able to have multiple yahoo emails in the basic mail so i could manage them from 1, now i need to change account to access my other yahoo email, this is a a terrible step backwards in productivity.
-
Switch to classic mail
I am going to consult with my tech person about migrating all of my emails to a different provider. I absolutely HATE the new email--not the least because it truncates the list of people I communicate with. It is absolute rubbish. By the way I am a paid subscriber
-
I wan to delete an account
i want to delete an account
-
Add emails
Why did you remove the option to add another Yahoo email address in the area where we can add other emails to the account? I had to rearrange all email in the order I wanted so i had to REMOVE emails and then re-ADD them in the order I wanted because you DONT have an option for me to just rearrange email orders. But now I cant add on my last email yahoo email to my main account
-
Restore the Block Sender option
Where did the "Block Sender" button go? I was cleaning up my Inbox, and suddenly it was gone! Was there, somehow, a limit to how much Spam we're allowed to block? One thing that's more annoying than getting 25-30 spams a day, is the surprise "upgrades," and having useful things disappear without a heads-up.
-
bring back sort mail buy sending
what is wrong with you people why do you change things and make if ****???? bring back sort by sender so I can have sort to all the emails from one company in row
-
font size
need ti increase font size just for yahoo mail, not entire system
-
Add ability to block any "googleusercontent"
About 75% of the SPAM I receive (unblocked by yahoo) has one or more headers that list "googleusercontent." I would like to have the ability to categorically block (i.e., delete, without going to spam, trash or anything else), any email message having this information appearing anywhere in its headers. Can Yahoo add that as an option or email filter capability? There are no valid emails I wish to receive having any sort of 'googleusercontent' affiliation. EACH of yahoo and myself would benefit by providing me with this capability.
-
Expand user filter capabilities
Please expand your email filters capabilities. I should have the ability to set a filter to "always delete" (i.e., without going to spam or anywhere else) emails having X-Originating-Ip: field, a HELO field or a Return Path field having a certain value, or an email where any header (even one) matches a specific value. For example, I never, ever, ever want to receive any emails having any header corresponding to an IP address of "192.3..." or having a HELO value containing specific words.
-
Mail Nickname
Please allow changing the Mail Nickname which is used to create temporary emails. This could be allowed if all temporary emails are removed, for example.
-
font size
how to increase font size
-
Spam email addresses are eluding spam filters and regenerating the email once blocked
I received a spam mail into my inbox, from "Greek Squad" coming from address "thasnee0209@gmail.com" which I identified as spam by hovering over the sender. I immediately put into spam folder then set to block it via the "block address" procedure, where I have 381 of 500 blocked addresses. The procedure carries out the task, supposedly deleting email and blocking address; however, within 10 seconds, the email returns to spam folder. This occurs with quite a few other spam mails that have been picked up as spam. There appears to be an "advanced technology" being utilized by the…
- Don't see your idea?