Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

442 results found

  1. Yahoo Spam is out of control!

    Please do something about the amount of obnoxious SPAM! I have set up several hundred filters, but Yahoo is the worst for SPAM!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  2. Deleting an old Mail Alias

    I have an old alias Yahoo mail address and I want to delete but Yahoo will not allow me too apparently because I created it a long time ago. That alias (while not being used any longer) continues to get over 100 spam emails per day some of which are vile.
    I cannot understand why this address is not possible to delete.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  3. other

    Suddenly the photos and pictures I once saw in the thread no longer shows. I want to see pictures of Zillow recommendations, for example, before I click to open. Now in order to see the pictures I have to open the eamil. Please help me change this. I had it before in this type of Yahoo email. I have searched everywhere within the app to change this back but I've had no success.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  4. Need better sorting of email

    I need to be able to sort my email better. Give me the option to sort email not just by "Newest", "Oldest" and "Sender". but by "Subject", as much of my emails have the same subject matter, and I have way too much to sort through to find the one subject I need to view. We used to have this option, but you changed it without clients' input.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow unlimited blocking for spam senders

    It would be really great to be able to block numerous senders. I am receiving so much spam mail and cannot block all of them because you have a limit.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  6. see below

    Quit holding my e-mail page *******.... I care less about your ads that ONLY I have to see.... I care less about your "new mail". I just would like to see an adult response in putting my e-mail page back were it was before you took over and destroyed it. Once upon a time before you "yahoo" came along, I had a whole page....

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  7. spam blocker

    how do I stop the 100 spam messages I get daily

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  8. Offensive Language in Subject or Address lines

    I need yahoo mail to just filter out all the filthy language that appears in my email. It is very upsetting for me to have to look in my spam folder and see all the disgusting language that appears. I would like Yahoo to simply filter anything that has filth in the "subject" or "address" lines.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  9. Include Canada for Yahoo! mail +

    Yahoo!mail+ is not available in Canada according to your registration form. Is this true?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  10. Block senders

    have unlimited block senders. 1000 is not sufficient as I mhave to go in and deleted all of them every so often.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  11. We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  12. Default FONT setting

    I would like to be able to choose a thicker font or something. I have trouble reading the current font. The bold font for unread emails is great but I understand it can't be used for "read" emails. However I need something thicker than the current default font for everything else.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  13. Log ins have been ****** for years

    I have been using yahoo for 15 years and through all your ridiculous updates I am frequently locked out of my account hpmglennie@yahoo.ca. So far I have been able to access it through my alternate email (hpmarmstrong@yahoo.com) but now, (once again, thanks to your faulty system) am no longer able to do that. years ago, you removed my ability to use a password, and my device verification has not worked for years due to the changing of phone numbers, which I have never been able to update SINCE I CAN'T LOG IN. I'm not sure what you…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to Scroll back through your emails as far as you want.

    You might already have this but I can't find it so we'll pretend that my question is original: just how does one go about scrolling back as far as I can go in my emails? I seem to be limited to a year or three but what is that if I've been using Yahoo for 27 years??? I'd really like to scroll back and find some emails long buried under the weight of other fluff. Thanks.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  15. stop holding half my page ******* and grow up!

    Once again "yahoo".... I am 80 years old and yet you continue to hold almost half my page ******* as I don't want your ads! Are you that hard up? Or just greedy? I am the only one who uses this computer yet you continue to apparently pout because I don't care about your ads....will it wipe out your no doubt substantial funds to release the rest of my page? Or are you still pouting? My God 'yahoo'...grow up.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove Verification

    I have turned off two-factor authentication, but I still get prompted to verify my identity after logging in on a different device. If I know my password, let me into my account! I don't always keep a cell phone with me.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  17. whitelist not working

    I have a whitelist filter for an address that doesn't seem to work. TBH Filters have seemed to be wonky for at least a year.

    Think you have over filled your auto key words for SPAM filtering

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  18. NASTY SPAM

    THE SPAM IN YAHOO IS FILTHY. HORRIBLE LANGUAGE NASTY COMMENTS. I HAVE GRANDKIDS HERE AT HOME. PLEASE CLEAN UP YOUR ACT.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  19. stop fingerprint

    Stop asking me to use a fingerprint or code!
    I work only on the browser, not my phone, and my computer screen does not accept fingerprint ID.

    Stop it!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  20. New Mail appearance

    Again a waste of time to upgrade.
    Can't find Appearance settings.
    I had everything right in Old Yahoo, I was dumb to upgrade.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?