Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.

**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2178 results found

1. Make minimum font size 12 point on incoming message.

Make minimum font size 12 point on incoming message. Also

"Add an option in "Settings/Viewing emails" to allow the user to increase the font size. This option already exists in "Settings/Wriuting emails" but it doesn't exist." This is a very good idea. When will Yahoo take any action to improve/correct this issue?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Reviewed  ·  2 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  2. STOP SPEAKING TO ME IN A LANGUAGE I DON'T UNDERSTAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP SPEAKING TO ME IN A LANGUAGE I DON'T UNDERSTAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  4. Pls make thr print bigger. John b

The print is way too small on my email messsges...pls make it normal again...John b

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. IMAP Push for Pro users

As years have gone by, 'Push' was taken away and never returned. I've been a Pro User for so long. I will continue to use the Yahoo Mail App on ios and ipad OS, however, I'd rather check Apple Mail. Fetch is the only option for me and that is way too delayed. Please allow push notifications to Outlook or Apple Mail for pro users. Thanks!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. storage

Save yourself some expenses, allow us users to expire mail per folder, so old **** goes away automagically. Why store what is irrelevant, why make users manually catch up with deletes. Maybe Its already here, but I havnt seen it. number 1 reason I am backing off gmail, un manageable over time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. BCC field for Filters

Add BCC field to Filters. Currently only To/CC fields are available. Distribution lists using BCC aren't filtered properly.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Respectfully, Yahoo Mail customer service is IMPOSSIBLE for receiving help because no solution occurs UNLESS I pay. Not fair. F grade!

My problem: The default appearance of my left column email folders is NOT correctly spaced, but no help navigation tactic works to fix it. I am ONLY able to fix the alignment and appearance for the "in box" and "send box" rows for email. Solution? Please send a link with directions. BETTER, how do I sent a screenshot to show you my problem? Your customer service help is hidden...poor...and I do NOT wish to pay for a simple problem that should be easy to fix by myself.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Remove notifications from the mobile if Mail is read on the desktop/browser

Remove the notification from the mobile when an email is received and is seen/read on a desktop.

To further explain to this is like this; I have received an email from a user@yahoo.com and opened/saw the email in the browser application of Yahoo Mail but the notification for the email is still there on my phone dropdown and making me think that I have unread the email.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I want to keep my yahoo email private but every time i use it i have to go into my google account to delete it from history

I don't want my yahoo mail use showing up on my google history i want to keep my yahoo mail private from others but every time i use yahoo mail i have too delete it afterwards from my google history even when i use "do not track" and "private browsing" settings . It's a very annoying privacy issue .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a filter to image search to exclude Ai images.

When you do an image search now you are deluged with Ai images, many of them very poor quality, and not a good likeness of the person involved. A simple filter below the search window would solve this easily.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Remove

Remove this "just one tap away". And how to write in to mail?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop 'fixing' what wasnt broken...give users the CHOICE to return to the older, better, more visually appealing layouts!

Lost my OG mail layout today. PURE PUKE! One thing guaranteed about Yahoo....they will always find a way to continuously **** up what was a pretty decent outfit before the M$ rejects and the Goo-POO script kiddie wanabee coders infested the company. THINK! WHY would someone want to consider paying for this bloated, overblown, eyecandy ****??? SAD......It's getting right down there with Goopoo-mail.....Oh yeah, the idea.. fire the coders, team leaders, dept heads and whatever moron manager that signs off on this garbage.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  14. spelling

I liked the spell check and miss it very much. I sometimes make keyboard errors which spell check picked up on . I knew the American English and the United Kingdom English have spelling differences with many words one that springs to mind is favour and favor , humor and humour this was not a problem though as the spell check gave the option of adding it to the dictionary now I just cringe when I look at the sent verson and see some of the terrible spelling I have done without it being pointed out to me.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. email

I realize yahoo wants to protect us from spam/spoofed emails and requires DKIM (or maybe DMARC?). But sometimes we are trying to converse with a user we can't control. I recently needed a response from the California Franchise Tax Board (ftb.ca.gov) and never received it. It would be very powerful if users could whitelist various sources and control it as needed. For example, I might whitelist *.gov but if I found spam then I might delete it, or replace it with *.ca.gov (so I could get DMV, too). Or I might only temporarily whitelist only when I'm trying to converse…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Filtering Does Not Include Choice of Sending to Inbox.

The filters area should include a choice to send specific emails to the inbox. But the inbox is not an available choice. Users need to be able to force Yahoo not to send specified emails to Spam, but rather deliver them to the inbox. You have made this impossible.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need a way to shut off keyboard shortcuts

Need a way to disable keyboard shortcuts, as they start activating as I'm writing emails and cause all sorts of issues, especially when it sends unfinished emails. It's almost like the body of the email deselects.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve your antiquated security and privacy

Block senders and security/privacy need to be updated as the number of spam e-mails has grown over the years. Time taken to delete blocked addresses is ridiculous , even worse when it comes to your filters. These are filled within weeks and months of setting them.Once you delete them the new ones start pouring in.Limiting the numbers that you can block/filter is so Windows 95. Get it together please. Make it possible to delete all old filters/blocked address in one click not 1000 or 500.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. extend spoofing tools to the dektop app

have your system test if a domain is registered or not then reject all incoming emails that do not have a registered domain.

Yahoo mobile app will notify you at times when an email might be a spam or display a visual alert notification of a spoofed email address, giving you the option to report the email or block the user.

the dektop app dose not do this and it is difficult to tell if a email is spoofed.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. no boxes next to email to check and no choices to move to selected file, ie; spam, bulk mail, etc. No way to BLOCK.

Please put the boxes next to emails back. And, Please put the choices of where to move selected emails back. And, PLEASE put the ability to BLOCK.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Reviewed  ·  3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 108 109
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base