New Mail
1211 results found
-
Scan your ads for Spam/randsom ware
You currently are running an ad from Harper Smith that advertises healthy foods, but then take you to a webpage calling itself Microsoft Support and warning the user not to turn off their computer. I would have expected Yahoo to screen their advertisers for such scams.
-
Check the advertisers links on the inbox ads
Do you guys test click advertisements you place in the inbox lists? Some are malware or ransomware that hijack my browser. Clicked on one by accident and immediately froze my browser asking for money. I was able to get out and now can't find it to report it. If this happens again I will be switching to a different email, which will be a hassle for me, but probably a don't care for you. Not a good experience.
Found the add - it is the "Harper Smith" add
-
BOGUS VERSION THIS IS NEW YAHOO MAIL BASIC VERSION WASNTHE BESTTTTTTT PLEASE RETURN ME TO BASIC VERSION
BOGUS VERSION THIS IS NEW YAHOO MAIL BASIC VERSION WASNTHE BESTTTTTTT
PLEASE RETURN ME TO BASIC VERSION -
Find a way to delete filthy language rather than even put it in Spam
I have to give a quick look thru the Spam folder to see if real emails were put in there. However, there are some incredibly filthy emails in there where the language is beyond *. I'd like to have a way to use filters to pick up on those words in the subject and DELETE the email rather than have it even in Spam. Unfortunately, filters work AFTER emails go into Spam. Can you have either (a) a filter that runs before putting stuff into Spam or (b) a "* filter" that automatically deletes words in the subject…
-
Help deleting all emails
Cannot delete all my emails
-
Scrap New Yahoo mail
Was automatically switched to the "New Yahoo Mail" ... which has a number of flaws...difficult to maneuver..doesn't show how many unread mails...divides up emails which is a worthless feature...all around...it doesn't work as well as the Classic or Original Yahoo mail...suggest letting go the staff that came up with this version...there should be a way to choose between the Classic version and the New Yahoo mail... in a word....it....SUCKS!
-
safe ads only
You need to stop putting ads that are dangerous sites. eg Harper.Thank God my protection blocks them.
-
Attachments go to the top
Make a option to put attachments at the top when receiving an email.
-
please google dr albert einstein tan our new joyjoyjoyalbert.blogspot.com suicide prevention medical error prevention
yahoo can support health concern link to us o people can be saved >>>>>>>>>>
please google dr albert einstein tanour new joyjoyjoyalbert.blogspot.com suicide prevention medical error prevention
-
Yahoo Mail is Malicious
Advertisement above my Yahoo Mail Spam folder leads to malicious site!!!
-
yahoo old version
gd day - i had been writing to help me to retreave to old version of yahoo mail. nun unfortuaetly unable do the same. may i again request you to assist me to retreave to yahoo old basis vesrion... thx
-
Need "unstarred" selection back for email filters
With the new redesign of the yahoo mail interface, there is no longer a select "unstarred" option. You can view "starred" emails, but can't filter to "only unstarred" emails.
The use case is that this is a critical method for managing your inbox. That is, review email, star important emails, delete unstarred emails.
However, without the option to explicitly select unstarred emails, you can't do that in bulk anymore. You can only individually delete unstarred emails.
Please give us a way to explicitly select unstarred emails.
-
Feedback deleted before sending. No support. Mark as read and mark as spam buttons need to be moved around. Add spam lists.
I wrote out a whole detailed thing on problems I am having that can be EASILY fixed but the horrible UI just deleted the whole thing. There is also no accessible support which should NOT be legal, especially for an email service.
-
Don't steal vertical space for Ads!
I HATE that your now stealing vertical space at the bottom for Ads! It's bad enough that your stealing the side panels. STOP IT! This really SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! or I'm closing my account.
-
fix the problem
Without any filters, all emails go to the trash folder! And this **** is not fixable!
-
Block email address
Please increase the number of "blocks" we can have. Currently, it is 1000.
I mostly use it for spam and fraudulent emails. -
Initial on Profile Icon does not shows both first and surname initial
Our initial name display on our profile icon which only appear our firwt name initial and our surname initial was not been shown or display here. This is what I encountered. Please rectify.
-
Log In
Every day I have to log in again to Yahoo Mail , despite selecting " keep me logged in " , which is exactly what I want.
I don't want to go through the process every time I try to access my emails
-
mail search
I can't seem to restrict my search to a particular mailbox any more. Also I can't search for keywords any more. It allows me very limited options to search -- mostly by sender. Not very useful.
-
Fix your spam!
My idea is for you to figure out a way to do something about the multitude of spam emails that I am getting. In the last 24 hours I have received 129 spam mails. There are pornographic spam mails included more often than not. I am an elderly woman and am offended. I just spoke to one of your tech representatives after waiting for almost an hour and he advised me that nothing could be done about this. This is absolutely absurd. I have been a subscriber for a long time and your service has only gotten worse........maybe only for…
- Don't see your idea?