New Mail
1211 results found
-
Spam controls
Your spam filters don’t work well anymore. For the last few months, I have been getting a large, frequent number of spam emails. You don’t seem to offer a good way to stop or minimize them. It’s very frustrating. Do better!
-
Spam
The spam filtering has been sub-par lately. I've used Yahoo for a long time and the spam filtering is usually pretty good but the past few weeks I've seen more and more spam get through to my regular inbox. I report each one but keep seeing similar ones come through.
-
Yahoo Drive
I created my Yahoo account successfully yesterday but there is no cloud storage. Would you please provide Yahoo users with cloud storage so they can upload files for backup. Please can you do that. Google has a drive called Google Drive so Yahoo needs a cloud storage drive called Yahoo Drive so that users like me can make backups of important files. Please reply back to me, accepting this suggestion on this request because I really need a Yahoo Drive to store all of my work files. Also the ability to create Word document files, Spreadsheets, Presentations and Databases within…
-
secure account
I notice that someone is hacking into or secure my account, this person or person's has set up a phone number ending with 40 which I have no knowledge of , notification is being to this number by WhatsApp, text and to a Gmail which I didn't set up, I set my second email address which I through would secure my account but these days people don't respect other peoples privacies, I wanted to upload a screen shot. if yahoo could contact me to investigate this matter, I tried contacting yahoo help support and I can't get access to the…
-
allow preference selections for ad feeds by Yahoo users.
One of the consistent Ads in my email feed is Hillsdale College. The organization is extremely right wing and believe in themes of Christian doomsday. I do not and will never subscribe to such propaganda and find it offensive that it is constantly in my feed. I cannot find where to delete them from my email feed. There should be more preference available on selection on what kind of ADS your general population of users want to see. Theirs is DEFINITELY propaganda based. Thank you.
-
By identifying and fixing technical glitches
For the past ten days or so, every time I sign into any of my three Yahoo addresses, I'm being forced to get an authentication code. But I have double authentication turned off in my settings. Please help fix this problem. It is extremely inconvenient for me to have this extra unwanted stop. In all on my years as a Yahoo client, I've never had this happen for more than a rare day at a time. once in a proverbial blue moon.
-
Modify how emails are shown
The amount of wasted space in my inbox because you mandate we have "by day" headers when sorting by recent is ridiculous. We already have the date on the right hand side. Why must we also be forced to see Monday, Tuesday, etc? Allow us to remove it!
-
Please do not overrid the sender's name with 'Yahoo Mail'.
I have updated my sending display name in my account settings, but Yahoo webmail stubbornly overrides it and displays 'Yahoo Mail' to my recipients. This is a privacy issue and a corporate glitch that user settings cannot fix. Please resolve this database auto-linking bug.
-
preview panels in yahoo mail
Three great ideas here...
1. How about allowing pasted links from YouTube videos to automatically display their preview panels! You know, like I've been doing for over a decade until this latest forced update.
2. How about, in the future, not eliminating features we've been using for years and referring to them as "new" or "improved" Yahoo changes! Eliminating the YouTube preview panels may be "new," but does it not "improve" Yahoo Mail for me.
3. Allow users the choice to continue using the previous version! You know, like I was able to do when you rolled out all previous… -
Update your sodftware
The latest version of you Android can only be described as BLOATWARE ! The logon push notification on the app does not work when one tries to use Yahoo mail via a browser on a PC.In the past it worked very well. It would prove to be very useful to fix this issue, otherwise it will be Gmail in the future (and no ads!).
-
Absolute junk folder
Hi. Good day
Add an extra folder for (absolute junk) as some spam can not be unsubscribed from.The next/previous triangles should be bigger.
On the folder list, spam folder should be beneath "inbox" folder as spam is basically another inbox.
Make the "compose" pop up larger
-
In the meantime, I need to set up my email!
Hello,
I use Yahoo Mail, Alimjon Nazarov nazaret_7@yahoo.com.
The interface has always been in English. But one day, without my intervention, it switched to Russian. I wanted to change the language, but I couldn't find a way to do it in the settings.
Could you please tell me if I can change the interface language back to English?
Thank you
-
Posticipare le email ricevute
Posizionandosi su un messaggio compare la barra con le icone Archivia, Sposta, Cancella ecc.
Se invece si seleziona un messaggio o più con la casella di controllo, la stessa barra si sposta in alto.
A mio avviso questo è fuorviante. La barra non dovrebbe spostarsi e la posizione migliore è in alto, dove compare quando selezioni un messaggio.
Lasciatemi dire che chi ha progettato questa interfaccia, sempre a mio avviso, ha tanto da imparare.
Buon lavoro -
make the second security question optional, even though my details show it is not switched on it always asks for second verification code
Allow me to switch off the second verification because when I request a text it is nit sent, also, the option of a Whatsapp message is irrelevant as I am not subscribed to Whatsapp. All of this makes logging into my account very difficult and your help articles solutions are incorrect as the options they claim exist do not appear.
-
SPAM FOLDER FAIL
YOUR BLOCK/DELETE FUNCTION IN THE SPAM FOLDER IS FAILING.
FAIL
FAIL
FAIL
FIX IT. FIX IT. FIX IT....... -
Add 'Contact US' for HELP
Add LIVE CHAT or Telephone support for issues like...
Email support!
Online board commenting support!
Currently, it's hard to find, IF Support even exists! -
ads
WHY ALLOW ADS THAT ARE VIRUSES IDOTS~~~~~
-
Allow play Alberta emails
For some reason I am not getting email from support@playalberta.ca or support@t.playalberta.ca I have tried everything but get nothing
-
Add an option in the Search box for ***KEYWORDS***
PLEASE add an option in the "Search your mail" box for Keywords. This is VERY important. Many times I may not remember the sender, or the date, BUT I will remember a keyword! (For an excellent example of Email search criteria, take a look at the Gmail search box. Among the options is a line is included for "Has the Words". On that line, I can type a keyword(s) that is included in the body of the email. **** Thank you for the opportunity to provide this feedback. I'm sure that I am not the only Yahoo mail user…
-
Look
I detest the new look. I thought you would have listened to your users who did NOT want this ugly, unusable, busy look. I despise and hate it.
- Don't see your idea?