New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve New Mail?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I hate your stupid update!!!!

Been trying to delete 3000 emails that keep coming back!!!! I check them and suddenly they’re unchecked and back on my page. I’ve had to delete the app and reinstall it. Leave **** alone!!!!!!

943rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Move dialogue box

Increase the depth of the "Move" dialogue box so that it displays far more folders, to save one scrolling so endlessly.

943rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. As far as I can see, you ruined it, I don't like not being able to right click and erase a message.

Go back to the old mail boxes, I don't like having mail automatic being put in a file of the same name, the first time a message was taken out of my inbox and put in a file just because it had the same or simaller name, I started deleting messages I wanted to keep before I realized I wasn't in my inbox, who ever came up with that one is a sicko!

798th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sorting

It would be nice to be able to sort by sender in reverse alphabetical order as well as regular.

272nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Alias

Please bring back ability to create an alias account. I've had the same email for 18 years and have been able to do so through the use of an alias account. Need a new alias account to include married name. I'll likely end up closing my Yahoo account. Too many restrictions and issues with new version.

667th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why cant my email be linked to Exchange for this acct... annoying!

have two accts and one will not update in exchnage... why

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. the raw message doesn't display correctly

the raw message sometimes display well, sometimes wrong. can you contact me and help to resolve?

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Save more money

I don't like the "save more money" or whatever that feature is called. I don't care if yahoo found a coupon to save me 40 cents. Not worth having the thing pop up all the time and I can't get rid of it. Very irritating and makes me want to switch email providers.

714th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. View full headers

My ISP wants to see the headers of my bounced emails. And I have no way to view the headers

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. after accidently deleting from "sent" the email cannot be returned from deleted to "sent" - rectify asap

after accidently deleting from "sent" the email cannot be returned from deleted to "sent" - rectify asap

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. SPAM reporting Captcha

Get Rid of Captcha for Reporting Yahoo sent SPAM! Today, I reported several Yahoo sent SPAMS. On one I only had to do one captcha "find", on another, I had to wade through SIX DIFFERENT "finds" before it let me report the Yahoo account that SENT the SPAM (Fake threatening email from "FBI").
    I had to wade through crosswalks, traffic lights, store fronts, cars. Two of them TWICE! I never know whether or not the **** program wants the LIGHT POLES or just the portion of the pole with the lights. The same with the edge of vehicles. Some of…

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ADOBE ACROBAT INTEGRATION

Please integrate adobe acrobat to Yahoo Mail, that way I can scan documents within and email it right away.

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. please do not offer to secure my account on any mobile devices without opting out. i can't sign in sometimes because of this.

if you offer to sign in using a secure device, you also have to have to offer to not be able to do this whilst signing in. sometimes i can't sign in because of it.

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. whats the use you don't even respond to the feedback

what's the use of feedback when don't even read nor responding to it.
    people are complaining about the advertisement then to you are not have done any action.

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. deleting old/read emails

I want the option to delete emails by date, week, month, etc.
    every time I try to delete emails I click on the box and scan through and most times it will go into an email to read, then I have to start all over again to select the emails to delete. Soooo time consuming. There has to be a better way.

943rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. No MARK AS READ for Unread Folder. This exists in the mobile app.

No MARK AS READ for Unread Folder. There should be a Mark All As Read option for the Unread Folder. This function exists in the mobile app.

WEBMAIL101

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The feature to unsent sent messages should be available. It’s 2019.

For anyone that is constantly sending emails whether it’s your co-workers, boss, students, lawyers, and so on. We should be able unsend our sent emails! We all make mistakes. This feature would actually save me so much stress.

1206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

New Mail

Feedback and Knowledge Base