Yahoo Mail Mobile Web
Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
433 results found
-
lease I can set email on my mobile phone, I would like to also be guided on how I can change my phone number of my yahoo account
Please I can set email on my mobile phone, I would like to also be guided on how I can change my phone number of my yahoo account
18th ranked -
Why is yahoo doing such a poor job of filtering spam?
Why is yahoo doing such a poor job of filtering spam?
427th ranked -
I’m sick of spam in my inbox.
I’m sick of spam in my inbox.
18th ranked -
Folders
Well to improve you could not delete things from the folders I've created to store information I need. I put them there for a reason but most of them are gone and I can't find a way to get them back. I'm ******
18th ranked -
Demasiada seguridad y no sirve de nada
Cada vez que intento ingresar a mi cuenta es realmente molesto que siempre que quiera ingresar me pidan confirmar con otros accesos para validar mis datos y poder ingresar (incluso si lo hago desde un mismo dispositivo)
18th ranked -
Spam box is not working
Spam box is no longer working. Haven't been in email for 24 hrs & there are no messages in the spam box, nor any messages in the inbox that should go to spam. Waited several hrs & still it's empty
18th ranked -
My emails disappeared
I am not paying you to fix my account. I was checking my correct emails when they disappeared. Now my inbox shows only emails from 2024.7/2/2024 being the last email. I want to know what happened to my emails
18th ranked -
Profile Pic Settings
How do i change my profile pic?? Does it have to be done on an actual computer??
18th ranked -
Can't reach trash icon. It's too far down
Delete-trash icon is too far down . Unable to access that & other movement icons. I hope you cand fix this.
18th ranked -
aktivleştirme
Yahoo mailim deaktiv olmuş, uzun süredir girmediğim için ve şimdi hiçbir sosyal medyadan mesaj alamıyorum. Aktivleşdire bilirmisinjz
18th ranked -
Keep it up
Yahoos great.
18th ranked -
Hola
Hola mis mails se han borrado al.igual que mis carpetas, como puedo recuperar todo
Gracias18th ranked -
Upgrading yahoo messenger
Sir, I'm using yahoo mails from last 20 years...
So, you can improve Yahoo by yahoo messenger upgrading as Whatsapp18th ranked -
Correcting information
Corrected my name and it did not correct
18th ranked -
Sono in disappunto!!!
Conservavo conversazioni importanti per me in questa casella di posta. Perché le avete cancellate???!!! Ora io dove le trovo??? Anche se non vi sono entrata per 12 mesi, ma questo era un archivio per me!
18th ranked -
Sono in disappunto!!!
Conservavo conversazioni importanti per me in questa casella di posta. Perché le avete cancellate???!!! Ora io dove le trovo??? Anche se non vi sono entrata per 12 mesi, ma questo era un archivio per me!
18th ranked -
18th ranked
-
Changed email
Why did everything changed, harder to sign in. Constantly have to sign in, the fonts are different on my emails.
18th ranked -
Third drivce connect
Drivce clear up on my email id,
18th ranked -
read my post
AN idea to make the creation of group mailing list. I have spent an hr. Looking at your site and internet help with no way to make a group mailing list in my ymail account. I was on my old iMac so I switched to. My new iPad with a current OS. Still no way for me to make a group mailing list. I entered all the new contacts and their email addresses. No way to even name a new “list”. I give up. I’ll have to go to Google which I didn’t want to do. I prefer to stay…
18th ranked
- Don't see your idea?