Yahoo Mail Mobile Web
Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site?.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
432 results found
-
SPAM FILTER
Strengthen SPAM and JUNK filters. Lots of that is getting through. Make SPAM an option for getting rid of spam emails in the inbox by moving them to SPAM. I think that will help a lot.
18th ranked -
Third party erased an important message!
Make it impossible for yahoo!/Google techs to delete patrons' messages.
18th ranked -
please stop showing ages in the ads
Please stop showing ages in the ads on the front page of my mailbox (e.g. dating senior singles). It's very embarassing.
18th ranked -
Item deletion suggestion
A nice feature would be the ability to delete all inbox emails even after an inbox has become so full that it would take hours if not days to check off all the items for deletion. It could initially caution users to search for any email topics or info to be kept and place it in a separate folder. Then a confirmation to be pressed as well as an "Are you sure" message reminding that the deletion will be permanent. Tentatively I call it Super delete.
18th ranked -
Old Mail Search
I would like to be able to search back on mail from years ago to pinpoint information. I’m not sure why I can’t go back and see what emails I had several years ago. I personally want to be able to see the emails to try to find a plane ticket for the date of first time I came to the US permanently to set a date for my wedding.
18th ranked -
vacation mode
I am trying to leave a vacation mode response and my screen does not offer the “more settings” option as the instructions show. Please advise.
18th ranked -
Shutting crossbutton To Yahoo mail
Hei! Puhelimella Yahoo sähköpostia käytettäessä ei pääse poistumaan helposti. Voisi olla ruksi josta sivun voisi sulkea.
18th ranked -
Add a “Sent” button to myyahoo mail menu.
Add a “Sent” button to myyahoo mail menu.
18th ranked -
Building up a yahoo application.
Build yahoo. Available for all countries!
18th ranked -
Can’t select mail with day, week or month grouping. New bulk selection option sucks
I prefer when i could highlight my emails by days, weeks and months. This new all or nothing selection option is rather annoying and inconvenient if you are unable to check your email daily. Please give us the option to do so if we would like
18th ranked -
Recovery email phone number
When going to forget password you can see parcial of my other email and phone number and I would like it totally block so no one can see it
18th ranked -
Stop sending “ suspicious warnings “ on my emails when I’m also recipient
Why am I getting “this message is suspicious “ when it’s from ME to a couple others AND me as recipients!! See below…. *This message seems suspicious...
It could be from a legitimate sender, but there’s a chance it’s an attempt by a hacker to gain access to your system. Tap below to see a list of actions you can take “
Stop this!!Psystem. Tap below to see a list of actions you can take.
**This message seems suspicious...
It could be from a legitimate sender, but there’s a chance it’s an attempt by a hacker to gain access…18th ranked
- Don't see your idea?