Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

The news should be news not a bunch of celebrity bs. News is for education. Put the science articles back on

The news should be news not a bunch of stuff about celebrities. The kardashian family is not news if i keep seeing it i will no longer use your product. Science worldly affairs and the laws that are passed in the united states are what should be listed. Make america great for a change and stop making the us dumb. We should all be able to sue for this

6th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Patrick Mcgraw shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Cody Oyenik commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Be carful what you wish for they might put bill nye the fake guy on cause he a celebrity and an actor that plays a scientist

• Brandi Kramer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I keep deleting British royal news because I don’t care. However, my only option is to delete the source, not the category. It’s bs, anyway, because I still keep seeing junk news from those sources.

• Tehila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make a way to hide topics that people don't want to see- celebrity, sports, musicians, etc

• Andrew davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just stop, do we really care what they eat, wear, think? So tired of seeing pointless garbage about the Kardashian's, Pete Davidson, and all the other chumps you guys @ yahoo seem obsessed about shoving down our throats.

Feedback and Knowledge Base