Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You do realize ending comments will be the end of yahoo right

Reality check. Only ones who open new accounts are Russian trolls. Everyone else is here for the comments. I can get News with greater details and less data usage somewhere else. I’m here solely for the comments.

16th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about making your feed a tad more Trump friendly?

Your feed has become a left wing joke. Try being more fair and balanced with the articles you post, every article about Trump is negative and a lot of it is FAKE. You suspended me off the boards because I have the balls to continually call you out for it. You can ***** your feed anyway you wish, but it won’t make a difference because Trump will WIN and Biden and left wing hack holes like yahoo will LOSE

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bring back comments section before the election please.

Bring back the comments section before the election. This whole survey thing is nonsense.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The blacks make up 13% of the population. Black lives matter racist agenda driven extremists are less than 10 percent of those. Get it?

The blacks make up 13% of the population. Black lives matter racist agenda driven extremists are less than 10 percent of those. Get it? Lets not cater to the less than 2% crowd simply because the media. Get out and vote to mute these worthless rioters.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo needs to quit being an arm of the democrat party.

Yahoo needs to quit being a arm of the democrat party.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ban yahoo

Yahoos hate for white people and Donald trump is so blatant that you stop comments that shows what cry baby’s yahoo is and how there hurt feewings gets in the way of actual journalism.

224th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please, PLEASE! Start to endorse other ethnically owned businesses other than just "Black Owned Business".

Please, PLEASE! Start to endorse other ethnically owned businesses other than just "Black Owned Business".

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Going to Organize a Yahoo Boycott

It’s disgusting the articles posted about the candidates running for President. Personally, I feel the media has been given foo much power in regArds to Publishing information the reporter clearly knows nothing about. How about not taking one word the sensitive little reporter finds offensive and twisting into a character flaw of the politician. Report news note your twisted interpretation of the most insignificant couple of words stated and making it the focus only to manipulate the public opinion. It shows you think very little of your viewers and you yourself have no clue what you should be reporting on.…

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Blm

BLM is very offensive to me and probably a lot of others Remove it.
    This group is a Democratic party and Terrorist

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 384th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If you do bring back comments

Hate begins with the thumbs down button. Get rid of it. Have you noticed the number of new accounts are down since the removal? Those are your Russian trolls. Count those numbers from January 10 until now. Yes it’s a lot of them. Many have multiple accounts I found that they support anti COVID-19 protection because they rather see dead Americans. You need to control these new accounts by putting verification numbers on them. Your the new Troll Facebook site.

490th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Yahoo sucks

Yahoo sucks ***

384th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 490th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make an official statement

Obviously Yahoo knows something we don’t I know that there’s been a huge problem with White Nationalist and Russian trolls. I wouldn’t know because I’ve blocked 80 percent of them. Then you have that one clown who posted personal information of a Federal Judge after ruling something Trump did unconstitutional. I could go on and on. Then they scream freedom of speech when they’re comments blocked. You should do a YouTube on them. No more comments from that user. You don’t tell them. Let them think they’re comment are being posted but it’s actually hidden from all except them. The…

384th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. So the ads r overkill. Tired of seeing ads every time I scroll a fraction of a inch on the page.

No more ads. Its overkill. I kno what I want and dont want. Stop trying to do that for me. Im a big girl and can decide for myself.

490th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. incessant ads

I don’t care about the comments removal. What bothers me are the incessant ads. They cheapen the layout and it looks desperate. I’m not enjoying visiting yahoo anymore.

490th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Video ads too long

The ads in videos are too long and repetitive, most times I don’t even watch the video. I just move on

490th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Get rid of the ads, and focus on real news, not fashion, sports, gossip. Yahoo is currently looking more similar to a tabloid rag.

Get rid of the ads, and focus on real news, not fashion, sports, gossip. Yahoo is currently looking more similar to a tabloid rag. Remove the non newsworthy items, which are 90% of your current content. You must have a bunch of puberty aged staff deciding what content to publish.

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo is my family default page and there is a tom ford fashion article showing ******. Not acceptable.

Don't show nipples on the main page people use as a default landing page for their family. (Tom Ford fashion article)

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please, please, please no more purple mattress ads, I looked them up one time months ago before I bought a different mattress

Please stop eith purple mattress ads, I will NEVER buy one, just stop with these ads

283rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base