Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why are you showing filth on Yahoo

If yahoo is going to show ***** and try to ********. I want someway to block this trash.... my 8 year old doesnt need to see butt plugs and dildoes on yahoo. This is freaking sic..... if you keep trying to show ******** to my kids I will call and file a report and contact family services on you..

29th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Controls that allow for removal of certain topics and choice of sources

Allow the user control over topics and the sources of material that they choose to read from.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. No more Chrissy Teigen News

Getting yahoo to stop posting chrissy teigen posts

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pick only News That's positive

Pick only New that's positive to me and my family too see or follow my children Grandchildren I don't want them to Alway watch or see Negative stuff it's bad for there minds and hard for them to have positive worldly caring for mankind !!!

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of gossip style news. Just relay import newsworthy news

Get rid of gossip style news. Just relay import newsworthy news

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. musik

Good

100th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I don't like the new Y! homepage layout.

I don't like the new Y! homepage layout. The first story's picture is too big, it's distracting and I miss the other features like trending topics. If Yahoo is primarily a search engine, it should behave that way, that is be an unbiased gateway to relevant or popular articles or sites, instead of giving prominent web space to stories their editors want us to see. The only reason I go to Yahoo rather than Google is the easy access to News or other stories and the commenting capabilities. The more they inflate the pictures they want us to see, and…

51st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Getting help for the little people

I was wondering how it would be to get help for the little people out there. There is so many stories about celebrities and not enough of normal people. Like trying to raise money for a disable army vet about to get a heart transplant.
    gf.me/u/jz6qyy

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please bring back the trending section to the mobile site or allow for an option of desk top view. I don’t like this version to much🎈

Put the trending section back right below the big news. It’s hard to read I don’t like the scrolling through ads it’s too much but the trending is everything I think many many yahoo users agree

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base