Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo is garbage for removing the comments section.

What yahoo just did is censorship. Very stupid idea to remove the comments section, it was the only interesting thing about your garbage website. Put the comments section back you dickheads, and accept the fact that the left wing agenda is on its way out in this country. Ya little crybabys.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No need to go to yahoo now there is no comments

Good! bye. if I wanted to read propaganda I would get the nytimes. Now there is no comment section to counter the articles misrepresentation of facts. So no need to see you bs ads and all you “news” articles.

10th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. censorship is wrong. you are going to find out that the comment section is the only reason your customers are here. get woke go broke

censorship is wrong. you are going to find out that the comment section is the only reason your customers are here. get woke go broke

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Turn comments back on.

Comments were the only reason to visit this website.

29th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Turn on comments

The comment section is the appeal of Yahoo news articles. It allows us to share our experiences and beliefs. It allows allows people who have looked into a topic more to share additional information. Preventing the free flow of ideas is not helping society.

30th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Open up comments

I come to yahoo for comments so closing them significantly lowers my satisfaction with you- open them back up please.

65th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop preventing FREE SPEECH. Simple. Thanks! That would be awesome!

Stop preventing FREE SPEECH. Simple. Thanks! That would be awesome!

I seen how you have stopped comments. Why? That makes no sense! Americans NEED to see how crazy Democrats are!! Let them speak!

Why hide their comments?!?

65th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When will the comment sections reopen?

It seems to me you all want to push an agenda. When nobody in the comments agrees with your propaganda and you censor them, maybe you are the problem.

237th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Offer a writing course for the sore losers.

Yahoo is first class and moved up in the world by getting rid of the useless comment section. The comments of every day people aren't worth reading and are often made by uneducated and friendless people who need a place to feel heard. Those who commented weren't providing thought provoking or enlightening ideas, nor do their remarks lead to engaging discussion. The articles stand for themselves and don't need an area for waste. Those who frequented Yahoo for comments and are now upset should start a group to find fulfillment like stay-at-home moms with book clubs or learn how to…

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I will leave yahoo forever. Comments makes it worth reading.

Keep the comments I will stay leave them away I will leave

78th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bring back posting on comments

Enough already I want to write him a comment and I also want to read a comment

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. SCAM folder

Yahoo Mail has a folder for SPAM, which helps you identify and stop spam.

It would be great to also have a "SCAM" folder, specifically for spoof emails and other scams; things that aren't just annoying or repetitive, but fraudulent. This might also help in the development of AI that could recognize emails claiming to be from well known business, which were NOT sent from those businesses' domains.

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Find new jobs

Do you think censoring your comment section will get you more readers? The only reason people not part of the woke cult read your heavily biased articles are the comments. Your comrades who follow your shared authoritative dogma have a million other options with far better interfaces than you can manage. Your woke reporters aren't nearly as popular either.

I know these facts will fall on deaf ears (your terrible reporting is proof of that) but I'd figure I'd give any Yahoo employee reading this a suggestion anyways. Find new jobs before the website can no longer employ you. They…

91st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ejoy this content? Read more from NextShark!

Why do you allow this to be placed after articles that describe brutal beatings and murder? It takes a sick person to say yeah I enjoy reading about someone beating another person some times killing them.
    This very question comes close to violating you terms of service to those that want to comment. If I were to write a response that described what happened as NextShark does that response would be banned. If anyone truly did answer yes I did enjoy that article needs to be watched very closely.

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The message in your reaction/comments section has been (yawned at) seen long enough. This is a crock, you know it, we know it. Google is com

The message in your reactions/comments section has been (yawned at) seen enough. If Yahoo, its employees, it's sponsors, and anyone else who thinks they have "cancel culture sissy power" want to keep rocking on like this, it's just sad. You post "articles" 🤣🤣🤣 with comments/reactions, but You, Yahoo uses that as click bait bs...It's really sad, wish GOOGLE'S punk@$$ had articles and comments, they are MISSING THE CLICK OPPORTUNITIES!

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back comments - if ur gonna put bs articles out as fact at least let people respond

Bring back comments - if ur gonna put bs articles out as fact at least let people respond

97th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Done with Yahoo

Done. Switching my email. This site is button pushing propaganda with no real news, just things to **** people off. On either side of the topic. I won't give this site anymore views, which is a bummer because this site was a great start to my morning. I enjoyed the comment section whether I agreed or not. By the way, maybe Black should be black as white is white.

493rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Election amd comment sectio.

Wow how long will it be until the comment section is re opened .Now that Biden ,a useless it on a toad .Who authored the crime bill ,and the patriot act .(that crime bill Biden no longer takes credit for is the reason why so many people Mostly youth of color .were jailed for extreme amounts of time for BS crimes ) The man did say he was sorry .But only did since he was running for POTUS .Basically yahoo stymied the comments for a real reason. But I'll bet it's back up and running in no time Now that…

328th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Free speech

Stop with the one sided articles. Yahoo is going out on a limb to silence our free speech.

113th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base