Mail LP Test

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide your feedback about the Ads in Yahoo Mail. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.

Tell us how we can improve your Yahoo Mail Ad experience. The more specific your feedback, the more useful for us. While we can’t respond to every suggestion, we review regularly and take them very seriously. Our Guidelines have more on how you can give great feedback.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. want classic mail back...do not like the new one

want classic back..do not like new one

21st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sorry, I'm with the majority here, I want the old classic yahoo email back!!

I constantly chose NOT to have it and then you force me too and I feel like the rest of everyone that I shouldn't have to be forced to use the old format. Then for some reason, you don't give the option to go back. This stinks, sorry, I'm with the rest of the commentary here. Bring the old classic email back, I don't like this, the older we get, we don't like change.

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I hate the new layout. Go back to the old layout.

I hate the new layout. Go back to the old layout.

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Put my Yahoo back to the OLD CLASSIC BASIC! This new one SUCKS!

Put my Yahoo back to the OLD CLASSIC BASIC! This new one SUCKS!

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CHANGE IT BACK ~

How do I change back to the old Yahoo? I am 100% UNHAPPY with the changes that you have made to my account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION !!
    EVERY morning when I open up my email it has lighthouses, whales and sailing ships and a black background. I have to manually change it back to a lighter tome with no pictures, because I DO NOT WANT PICTURES ! How do I permanently change it back ?
    When I open up an email that has replies they are all merged together and It hard to read them.
    There has been a delay…

23rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Give me classic back or I will start switching my emails to another company. Are you the same team that ruined Flickr?

Give me classic back or I will start switching my emails to another company. Are you the same team that ruined Flickr?

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. searching through email

Make search feature better

The old way searches through the emails better than the new way. When I click on the magnifying glass next to the sender of the email. I get an error saying, "An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list. Retry". I click on the Retry link and the error message continues to display.

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Go back to classic yahoo. The new layout sucks

Go back to classic yahoo. The new layout sucks

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I don't like the new yahoo mail update. I need to see who the emails are from

I don't like the new yahoo mail update. I need to see who the emails are from. With the new Yahoo mail update I'm not able to see who the emails are from unless I open each email. This makes it very hard to find the emails I need to take care of first.

30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Return to classic email

Every time Yahoo tries to do something it just does it wrong. They need new employees in this company, a new CEO would be a good start. Return Classic Yahoo!!!

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. HATE THE NEW EMAIL!

Put it back the way it was! HATE HATE HATE, LOOKS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES TOO!

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Your "new" inbox sucks... give people the option to keep the OLD inbox and stop trying to force this **** on me!

Your "new" inbox sucks... give people the option to keep the OLD inbox and stop trying to force this **** on me!

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I am old and have eye issues. The new format is harder for me. Put back the classic look.

Put back the old email format. I am old and have eye issues. This new one is harder for me.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want to switch back to Yahoo Classic but there's no longer a tab to switch back to it. HELP!

I want to switch back to Yahoo Classic but there's no longer a tab to switch back to it. HELP!

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I understand ads pay for your service. but everytime I delete an ad or tell you I've seen it or whatever, a new ad comes up. Very annoying

Now your ads appear all over the place. if I am scrolling down to read MY mail, YOUR ads appear. It's one thing to put them at the beginning, but to sprinkle them throughout my mail is annoying. If I don't upgrade you will do it anyway and your annoying banners keep telling me to upgrade. Now these ads appear where none were before. How many times do I have to click on why this ad, tell you why I don't want to see it, only to see the same ad or another in its place! And whenever I reply…

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. let me have my old mail back hate the new one!!!!!!

i want my old mail back hate the new layout

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Bring back CLASSIC MAIL!

Bring back CLASSIC MAIL! There was NOTHING wrong with it and being FORCED to use this wrong! May as well just go to GMAIL full time now!

36th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I HATE the new email format! Give me back my old email!!!

I HATE the new email format! Give me back my old email!!!

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mail LP Test

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base