Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
888th ranked
-
gas
hey Sleepy...we have our oil...you don't give a s*&t...you don't have to drive your car or pay to heat your palace...joe biden for melatonin
711th ranked -
Restore my free speech please! I have been silenced and I do not appreciate that. Thank you!
RESTORE my comments please!
711th ranked -
Simply send my mail out
mail goes out vey slow
711th ranked -
Email settings need update
I have updated my name and profile picture in my email but when I email a gmail account, my old name and old profile picture still appear.
1227th ranked -
You are not stopping the ads from emails, people email me daily, I paid for no more ads. Why is this still happening
Stop ads from coming into my email. I pay for it not on side, and now its in my personal business account. Stop allowing ads in my email, or stop charging me. Its beyond rididu0us. I have to delete all day every day. 20 years, and in last 2 years, you have allowed evdery9one in my my email. stop letting email ads come into my emails. .
888th ranked -
stop banning every comment i make. you guys suck
stop being chat nazis. you suck. now you ban everything I say for no reason. on a power trip, huh? i challenge any normal person, left or right to read my comments and find any real offense in them.
711th ranked -
Do what you claim.
Claims of gathering feedback, etc. to improve the website are a joke when all you did was turn off comments to eliminate opposing viewpoints. And now numerous claims that comments have been reviewed but no explanation of what will be done.
711th ranked -
711th ranked
-
why can't i get help with issues on my yahoo account
free help with yahoo account
711th ranked -
Porque no puedo enviar mesanjes desde mi correo a otros correos
Porque no puedo enviar mensajes desde mi correo a otros correos?
711th ranked -
Please turn back on the commenting!, its the only reason I come to your page.
I love to make fun of the moron liberal Democrats. You are ruining my fun. I used to spend all lunch time at work commenting at these idiots. You will get more viewers if commenting returns.
711th ranked -
You are a bunch of cowards----disabling comment confirms that.
You are a bunch of cowards--YUCK
711th ranked -
Stop doubling, tripling, articles as one reads the news posts. I see the same article numerous times.
I read an article, page down to read others and there it is again. Every article seems to get cloned a number of times as I page down through articles.
711th ranked -
You are sending me Ads in Dutch-I live in USA- Do not understand Dutch
Why are you sending me ads in Dutch-I live in USA & can not read Dutch?
888th ranked -
comment section
your moderators suck....
888th ranked -
Yahoo is filled with cowardly morons who like to spew thier own misinformation without consequence. *****'s.
Yahoo is filled with cowardly morons who like to spew thier own misinformation without consequence. *****'s.
711th ranked -
URGENT I will renew my subscription for july 24th
I'M AN OLD SUBSCRIBER, I CAN'T ACCESS TO MY CREDIT CARD INSIDE THE SITE, JULY 24TH IS THE RENEWAL DATE. BECAUSE I LIVE IN ARGENTINA I CAN'T UPGRADE. PLEASE REMOVE THE ADS ABOUT UPGRADE HERE IS EXPENSIVE $35 AND I CAN PAY YET, MORE MONEY IS IMPOSSIBLE. YOU HAVE TO ALLOW THE FREE ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT AND CREDIT CARD THAT ALWAYS WAS A PROBLEM BECAUSE THE ACCESS IS NOT CLEAR. TEH LINK SEND IS FULL OF ADS UPGRADES.
rubylorenz@yahoo.com888th ranked -
What did you do with my other accounts? I'm trying to access so I can get to them as needed. They are GONE! That just messes me up. Restore
QUIT deleting my accounts. I can't get to them no matter what I do. I want to check spam files to see why I"m not getting certain emails, but you have somehow deleted them. I really hate spending hours with tech help every time you mess up my accounts. Why do you do that?
Tania711th ranked -
The Washington Examiner
You may want to consider relabeling anything from "The Washington Examiner" as "Satire" as they generally are fact free pieces.
711th ranked
- Don't see your idea?