Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
711th ranked
-
Embrace the fact that Yahoo is an American Company, founded in America, and allow people to speak their opinions on all post.
So long as people aren't swearing, or using certain words, allow people to comment on all post.
711th ranked -
Yahoo says it is okay to promote hate thru their HuffPost and Daily Beast propaganda
But dont dare question their hate promoting or they will block you.
711th ranked -
Stop showing disgusting articles from Fox News, the Washington Examiner and other right wing with damaging and dishonest articles
Fact check before posting articles. It makes me believe that Yahoo is only interested in money and not honesty.
711th ranked -
Have some integrity and don't show Kardashian's behind in an open forum.
The display of Kourtny Kardashian's nearly bare back side in the article thumbnail is in appropriate. What is wrong with you people?
711th ranked -
no balls..yahoo
hey *** kissers of the left...where are the pictures of the militia men that were arrested in Mass. hey Chicago....oh sorry, do not want to sound racist, which you ARE....
711th ranked -
remove that misleading ZEN HERALD headline about the moon landing
Buzz Aldrin did not say a photo was faked 5 years ago, he said they staged it to get the right shot. Yahoo News Feed is going downhill with this terrible journalism, including the Washington Examiner garbage. Whats going on? Im about to drop Yahoo as my opening page-Newsfeed after over 10 years!
711th ranked -
Why can't I open TWO Yahoo email accts/addresses?? I want to xfr my email from an old acct to a current one!?
Why can't I open two Yahoo email accts/addresses concurrently?? I want to xfr email from an old acct to my new one!
888th ranked -
PLEASE make bookmarks open automatically when I log in to Yahoo!
PLEASE make bookmarks open automatically when I log in to Yahoo!
711th ranked -
We the people are tired of all the Liberal propaganda report some real news!!!
Stop all your liberal Propaganda and report what is really going on at the Border, Hunter Biden's laptop, Biden's incompetence and how the Biden administration is destroying our country. And bring back the comments.
711th ranked -
Stop All CRT/BLM Propaganda!
Stop All CRT/BLM Propaganda!
711th ranked -
I click on a page, I start reading it, and all of a sudden I am on a wholy different page, when I try to go back to the page I want, it only
Stop the glitch that keeps taking me from a page I am trying to read, to a page I never clicked on.
711th ranked -
yahoo is one sided
let us express our self's even if you do not agree you do not like Trump and we see that but you support Biden we do not.
711th ranked -
Bring Back Messenger Service
Yahoo Messenger was the best messenger online till it was dropped. I used Yahoo Messenger from 2000 til they dropped it. Please bring Back Yahoo Messenger
711th ranked -
711th ranked
-
Allow feedback from qualified readers
Really? just whom are you protecting by this ridiculous policy? Why not screen the qualifications of the people who wish to post comments?
I literally am a rocket scientist, formerly at General Dynamics. I designed spacecraft attitude control systems at TRW Systems and was a Group supervisor and space scientist at JPL. An instrument that I designed is now operating on the surface of Mars. But, now, I am a Stanford trained orthopedic surgeon, not totally ignorant regarding infectious diseases such as Covil 19. OK so I am also an accomplished musician, and pilot. So why (If you believe in…711th ranked -
get rid of the awful medical ads
No i don 't have this or that illness and yahoo is no medical doctor to diagnose me. It just makes you feel depressed every time you get on a yahoo page
711th ranked -
My preferences are set to US English version, but I can't get the page to stop showing me the Swedish version in Swedish.
Your description of how to change language/location settings DOES NOT WORK. I live in Sweden. I have my preferences set to US English, but it still shows me Swedish news in Swedish.
711th ranked -
I have to sign in 6-15x a day
I have to sign in 6-15x a day. It’s always a code. Never my password. I always ask to “stay signed in”. Doesn’t help
ray2004man@yahoo.com711th ranked -
Please allow me to install my email at mozilla thunderbird which tou suddenly stop me using it since have been using since start using this
Please allow me to install my email at mozilla thunderbird which tou suddenly stop me using it since have been using since start using this email
888th ranked
- Don't see your idea?