Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
LESS ADS
TO MANY ON LINE ADS AND POP UP SIGNED : B DOBBINS
888th ranked -
You have waaay to much fake news! There has been so many times you believe in “science” then you find out you weren’t really told the truth
You have been fed ******** about this virus and took it hook ,line, and sinker. The science you followed is wrong. Science can never be wrong. So it was a yahoo backed plan to lie to all of us. You believe that black people are being targeted by police but everyone that has been shot is a criminal. You people Ned to delete my account permanent. You are a bunch of Liebig and misleading people. This fake news ******** should be a death sentence. You should take a second and reflect on your self. You are backing thugs instead of…
711th ranked -
FONT SIZE ON INCOMING EMAIL
Why haven't you provided a setting to increase the font size on incoming email? I have no way to blow it up to a legible font size.
Why don't you do this???
888th ranked -
Please put back comments on articles.
Its upsetting that we can no longer state our opinion on "news" articles. We are now just sheep, that has to listen but not question "your" news... I feel like you took away our first amendment and put more power to those who create "what the news is"
711th ranked -
Update the notifications!
I've been getting the same Feb 12, 2021 notification about Trump's second impeachment for MONTHS. No matter what the news article is titled, the ONLY video at the top of the story is about Trump! Don't you think it time to put that particular NOTIFICATION to rest?
711th ranked -
Stop posting about the Narcissist Meghan Markle and the Traitor Harry
Prince Philip is dead stop making it about these losers.
711th ranked -
Don't repeat the posts every few lines...
Lately, my home feed has been repeating the exact same stories after about 5 or so have been shown. I mean that the EXACT SAME THING is shown 4 or 5 times during the same session. I read the "headlines of a store(post) and after a few posts, the EXACT same things are shown again. EXACT SAME THINGS!!
Seems a really waste of time and space to me, besides being VERY ANNOYING TO SEE EXACTLY THE SAME THING AGAIN AND AGAIN!!
Thank you for your time.James F Brown
browniejfb@yahoo.com
browniejfb@gmail.com711th ranked -
I keep getting the same dozen or so articles over and over and over.
The new Yahoo home page is not very good. I used to get all unique stories, today I noticed that it's the same dozen articles repeated over and over again. What did you do?
711th ranked -
I keep getting the same dozen or so articles over and over and over.
The new Yahoo home page is not very good. I used to get all unique stories, today I noticed that it's the same dozen articles repeated over and over again. What did you do?
711th ranked -
Stop showing disturbing images in your news feed!
Can you please not show pictures of disturbing content, like a floating dead manatee, on your news feed for people to see when scrolling through your news feed?? Make the headline available with a warning of disturbing content within the story so that the message gets out but people can chose to view the pictures.
711th ranked -
711th ranked
-
Remove the "stop" at the end of each page of e-mail. just let e-mail continue so I can scroll down through all
Remove the "stop" at the end of each page of e-mail. just let e-mail continue so I can scroll down through all....pages should not "end" we should be able to scroll through e-mail "forever"..........I forget that there could be more e-mail when I reach the bottom of the first page. No need to make "pages" just continue e-mails. PLEASE, like it used to be.
Thanks711th ranked -
since when did the publics voice get banned from yahoo ?
The public has a right to voice their opinion on everything- unless the government has told you to stop letting the people speak their minds ?
711th ranked -
News is not worth it
I no longer read the Yahoo news, it is so biased and there is no way to comment to keep it honest.
711th ranked -
Yahoo please stop with your one sided journalism
The articles are communistic in nature and your yellow journalism is gross and unamerican. Signed Justin Hodge
711th ranked -
show less from publishers in news feed
If I click "show less" from a particular publisher, I still get lots from that publisher. When looking at my "manage publishers" screen, that publisher is not listed where the others I choose to show less of are on that list. Why?
888th ranked -
Yahoo and the cancel culture
Yahoo entered the cancel culture before the election in an effort to control the narrative and free speech. Yahoo doesn't want to know or even think about what real people are thinking or saying. I have enjoyed Yahoo for many years because I could voice my opinion and even though I didn't always agree with what someone said nor was I ever someone who was agreed with I had a place where my voice was allowed. Thanks Yahoo for becoming just another facist. restrictive and biased fake news source.
711th ranked -
711th ranked
-
Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to connect over interests and passions. In order to improve our community experien
how do you reach your goal of safe and engaging if you muzzle any other opinions but yours? YOU cant engage if you are the only one speaking, this is george orwell double think
711th ranked -
stop saturated coverage of Meghan Markle; her whining against whites who follow Palace rules that she says she did not know how to follow.
endless coverage of Meghan Markle promotes the horribly wrong, terribly destructive idea to young Black girls that they are all victims of whites & victims of so-called white's rules and victims of all of American democracy even when black girls would be middle-class or rich, loved, privileged, lovely people in a free society with choices & libraries & jobs available to everyone.
711th ranked
- Don't see your idea?