Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
LESS HUFF POO
7 of the first 21 stories from them after clocking "LESS FROM" over a hundred times this week??????
Are you EVERY going to fix this slop???
711th ranked -
LESS HUFF POO
7 of the first 21 stories from them after clocking "LESS FROM" over a hundred times this week??????
Are you EVERY going to fix this slop???
15 out of 35 today....trending DOWN???
711th ranked -
711th ranked
-
Allow naming of Yahoo APP Passwords to distinguish which computer is being used on
I have 2 mac minis, a laptop and a phone. All need Yahoo APP Passwords. I cant tell which one is which so when i have to re-do them for some reason, I have to do them all the same day so I dont forget which one I did and didnt do.
Add a way to NAME the computer the APP PASSWORD is being used on. PLEASE!711th ranked -
The stare button dose not activate weather locations
Stop erasing weather locations . Some people really rely on this information.
711th ranked -
Don't 2 step verify me again when i am already signe
I was already signed in ,in Brave browser , but somehow that signed me out on Kiwi browser and then somehow Kiwi Browser is now an "unrecognised device" .*********!
888th ranked -
Please, no sign in captcha's
Please, PLEASE, please, remove the captcha's on login. They are extremely bothersame. It's a password login, there are no needs för them when signing in to an existing account.
888th ranked -
Yahoo censorship is out of control
Yahoo censorship is completely out of control. The d-bags at Yahoo now censor every comment I make. Wow China and North Korea really do control Yahoo or is it the democrats?
888th ranked -
Your new page is nothing short of copying microsofts page. Nothing to brag about. How about some real news instead of click bate
Maybe some science, some noncomprimized news, maybe some actual reporting of facts instead of authors opinions converted to facts. Perhaps a story now and then of someone or something that had a moral or heartwarming ending, in stead of doom and gloom.
888th ranked -
Get rid of the AI comment filter... It doesn't work
The AI filter really doesn't work and removes comments that have no reason to be removed... For example I tried posting "Lmao that's definitely not the back of Mt. Rushmore xD" on an article that posted a picture from a Reddit thread showing a rock in the shape that looked like male genitalia that was definitely posted as a joke... When I tried to appeal it the appeal was IMMEDIATELY denied, which means AI is both filtering comments & making appeal assessments completely defeating the point of being able to appeal in case the auto filter misjudges a post, which…
888th ranked -
Stop showing donald trump
Show other stuff we need positive stuff not a traitor to America and people acting like idiots.
888th ranked -
Every comment I read on yahoo is automatically rejected even if I just say “yes” or “exactly” It’s a horrible procedure in policy especially
my ideas that you stop violating peoples free speech by automatically rejecting every comment they make it’s just a horrible terrible policy and it needs to stop
888th ranked -
Stop refreshing automatically!
Stop refreshing automatically! I would like to continue scrolling down to see what I haven’t read yet!
888th ranked -
Why blocked from seeing comment?
Why are you blocking users right before election? I call that interference myself.
888th ranked -
Fix the profile picture in your yahoo mail app
All your recommendations don't work at all. App and browser won't change my profile picture. Fix it!
888th ranked -
BY PAYING ATTENSION I HAVE HAD THIS ACCOUNT FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS PASSWORDzIrCOnIUm7637 ISD THE RIGHT PASSWORD YOURS DAVID CALVER
TRY PAYING ATTENSION I HAVE HAD YAHOO FOR MORE THAN FIVE YEARS MY EMAIL IS DAVE 26546@YAHOO.COM MY PASSWORD IS zIrCOnIUm77637 AND HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED
888th ranked -
Stop Censoring
Stop Censoring .. You Should follow the Constitution and Laws of the Country you have your Website viewed in.
888th ranked -
888th ranked
-
Stop "rate limits" From Denying Access To Valid Users
I am recently getting "rate limited" notifications when I try to login to my Yahoo account, and am unable to login. I understand from research that this is likely a recent change to Yahoo's server, instituted as part of CloudFlare's efforts to protect servers from "bot" attacks. I also understand that this "rate limit" is something that can be changed (raised, lowered, or eliminated) by Yahoo on it's servers.
What can be done to stop what, in essence, is me being denied access to Yahoo because of this relatively new Yahoo server security action? Will Yahoo simply change/raise my request…888th ranked -
Not getting emails from news comments
I am not getting emails when you reject a post, somebody likes a post or somebody comments on a post. Why? I used to all the time. You used to list the actual post that was rejected and then you stopped doing that. Now, I get nothing. Please fix this.
888th ranked
- Don't see your idea?