Skip to content

Yahoo Homepage H



Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

  1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.



3648 results found

  1. Not able to use your services

    Be able to use Yahoo mail it is so bad that unable to use ... it grinds all the time not able to get to mail at all. Takes me much of day to get 5 mins of mail ... Bad

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Don't bring back comments.

    Initially, I was upset when you suspended comments. As time went by, I realized how much time I had been frittering away reading others' comments and posting my own thoughts. Without this distraction, I am now able to zip through your site and move on to other sites that actually know how to manage site navigation so you don't have to start over and scroll past articles you have already read just to get to fresh content. Thanks for providing free time I hadn't realized I was missing.

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Yahoo Shut Down

    Who cares where ******** kamala sleeps let the ***** sleep at yahoo HQ

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. You should not publish front page article titles like "Chauven trial opens with harrowing viodeo evidence"

    You are pushing the idea that the verdict has already been found without due process of ALL the facts. I don't know if he is guilty or not. Not for me to decide. It is not for Yahoo to decide either. All this does is start to incite riots if the verdict is not guilty. You should be professional journalists, not amateurs....

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Some members of the community may find your comment inappropriate. Try Again?

    I tried to make a comment on the bitcoin and this was what it told me and it erased my comment and wouldnt even let me hit post anyway...

    Just because I said it was just an excuse and he was just trying to cover his butt..

    Can you give a list of words that might be inappropriate???
    I mean good lord some members can think everything on here is inappropriate...

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. stop

    stop being an arm of the democrat party. *****. you will not prevail. can not silenced here. opposite view points will be tolerated, so *****

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Now it's been years that Yahoo weather has been disfunctunional in terms of what I have requested.

    I live in Berkeley, CA. I only want the Yahoo weather for Berkeley, CA and San Diego, CA.
    But I constantly get the weather from Sunnyvale, CA, Contra Costa County, CA and other locations. Please just provide the weather locations that I have requested and not the unrequested locations continually being added to my Yahoo weather list.

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Y'all are doing a great job. *******. Don't change a thing.

    this site has become a joke. You publish absolute *****, and then disallow any discussions about your *****. I wish I would have signed up for a different email address earlier.

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove ads from company BetterBe, for showing provacative past photos of Meghan Markle

    An Ad from "Betterbe" shows provocative past photographs of Megan Markle. I don't appreciate paparazzi or anyone trying to exploit another's past for monetary gain. Allow people to have there privacy. Please remove there ads from yahoo. Thank you

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. YOUR SERVICE IS GETTING WORSE! WHAT'S GOING ON...YAHOO MAIL FREEZES ALL THE TIME AND HAS TO BE CLOSED AND REOPEDED!,

    YAHOO MAIL FREEZES ALL THE TIME AND HAS TO BE CLOSED AND REOPENED!, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM???

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Scoreboard no longer shows scores for teams I am interested in

    Now it is a random assortment of scores that changes over the course of the day and includes scores for teams where I am not even sure what sport they are playing. Only occassionally does a team I'm interested in show up. In other words, something that I used to find quite useful is now not at all useful. I'll remove it soon if you aren't able to make it relevant again. Thanks.

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Will Never Read Yahoo News Again

    Until Yahoo brings back the comment section, I will never read another article or story up on their platform. If Yahoo wants to censor my ability to freedom of speech, I'm not going to give them the luxury of ME reading their stories. Much of it is fake news, and with that, they don't want their readers to show them up by commenting with logical sense and ruining their fake news propaganda.

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. შემთხვევით დაფეხმძიმებული / Joséphine, Pregnant & Fabulous / Joséphine s’arrondit

    შემთხვევით დაფეხმძიმებული – ჟოზეფინას და მისი იდეალური მამაკაცის თავგადასავალის გაგრძელება, პირველი ნაწილის შემდეგ გავიდა 2 წელი https://naxe.tv/shemtxvevit-dafexmdzimebuli/

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Your Offline

    I am so sick of Yahoo telling me I am OFFLINE WHEN I AM NOT!!!! AND I CANNOT SEE MY EMAIL! What in the world are you thinking producing features like this that have NO VALUE to your customers~!

    888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 888th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Yahoo Homepage H

Categories