Yahoo Homepage H
This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.
Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
3648 results found
-
Do something about accounts being hacked!!!
You should answer if someone is telling and writing 20 times that his account is being hacked and overtaken! It is a risk for my data and they can write in my name! I called the expensive hotline, I wrote and reported many times but nothing happens... I'm so disappointed to see that it is very risky to make an yahoo account and nobody cares...
888th ranked -
888th ranked
-
888th ranked
-
1227th ranked
-
If I say I don't want something on my home page then DO IT!!!! Tired of the same Yahoo ****
Fire your technical staff!!!!! It's an easy fix. Go back to the first of the year. That's when this **** started.
888th ranked -
Password
Someone keeps trying to get into my email. I keep getting the message, someone is trying to get in, is it you Yes or No on my phone? I'm getting this all NIGHT long. I went in to change the password, to be safe. You would think that would be easy enough. but even of a search on how to do, I STILL CAN'T. how about you put a link under my avatar saying something like CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD. That would be F***ING helpful!!!!!!!
888th ranked -
888th ranked
-
AUTO-CORRECT SPELLING TOOL
MAKE IT A PRIORITY. I currently don't have it, but if it were available I would even consider paying for the upgraded account.
888th ranked -
more slanted news: Yahoo Finance 10 years after Fukushima: Nuclear energy sees tailwind from climate change
Correct me if i am wrong but the reason the fukushima plant blew up is because the operator was not allowed to move the spent fuel rods to a safe location. Having something that must be kept cool under all circumstances next to the ocean in known earthquake area was a failure of the environmentalists to allow offsite storage. Just like the Yucca mountain facility built with billions of taxpayers dollars, but never allowed a permit to operate, The fed and the state committed fraud by building it and not allowing it to be used. Lots of fault at work…
888th ranked -
Font size and option of using BOLD font
Please allow us to adjust the font size and also to use a BOLD font for easier reading in mail, folders, menus, etc. Not everyone has great eyesight but we would like to access our Yahoo mail accounts for readability and ease of reading.
888th ranked -
888th ranked
-
888th ranked
-
888th ranked
-
why so many nfl articles on home page?what is the sports page for?not every one wants to look at football!!
lets start posting yahoo's nfl on the sports page not the home page!!
888th ranked -
1227th ranked
-
Add a "Show More" Option for News Sources
Yahoo has a "show less" option (which it often ignores) for content providers that users don't want to see. So why not have a "show more" option to allow the opposite?
888th ranked -
site now has a recommendation from yahoo shopping segment. Please provide a way to delete this section
Yahoo site now has a recommendation from yahoo shopping segment. Please provide a way for the user to delete this. I do not want it and all it does is annoy me towards Yahoo and the sellers of these shopping items
888th ranked -
Site Navigation
AGAIN, when I'm viewing your Home page and I click on an article, it takes me to the News page. Once I arrive at the News page and finish the article, I find I am locked onto the News page. The only way to get back to the Home page is to select Home on the menu bar and start all over again scrolling down the WHOLE PAGE. If you stay in News, all you have to look forward to is the same process, read an article and start back all over again at the top of the section, and…
888th ranked -
Allow all users to revert to Basic Mail
I have always used Basic Mail and recently I am unable to revert back to it. I prefer the ease of Basic and am more comfortable with it. I should have the choice and not be forced.
1227th ranked -
Give us an option to opt out of Challenges in Yahoo Mail app for android
There seems to be no way to permently stop those intrusive and annoying Challenge pop ups. I don't want to play that game.
1227th ranked
- Don't see your idea?