Yahoo Developer Network

Yahoo Developer Network & Verizon Media Developer Network
Please share your feedback, add suggestions, or ask questions about the Yahoo Developer Network and Verizon Media Developer Network services.
To use this forum, log-in with a valid Yahoo email or ID and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for one here. You may also remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from this feedback forum.
Please specify which service you are commenting on by adding a hashtag to your post (e.g. #fantasysports, #weather, #partnerads, etc.), so that we can forward the feedback to the right team. But first, check out our technical documentation to see if your question was already addressed. Thank you!
Please share your feedback with us below.
563 results found
-
Please allow users to dowload webmail into yahoo mail. Currently users can only forward this and it is not reliable. Thank you. Carole
Please allow users to dowload webmail into yahoo mail. Currently users can only forward this and it is not reliable. Thank you. Carole
carolechapman@yahoo.com198th ranked -
CAN YOU GIVE ME A PHONE NUMBER FOR YAHOO TO TALK TO SOMEONE, THE ONLINE CHAT IS WAY OFF AND DOES NOT HELP
PLEASE GIVE A YAHOO PHONE NUMBER FOR FREE SO I CAN GET MY EMAIL TAKEN CARE OF
125th ranked -
Why is every other news article about a women in a bikini? Is there not more important news going on in world?
There are too many articles on this site about women half-naked or in bikinis. I do not take yahoo news seriously as you choose to exploit women this way.
377th ranked -
Don't collapse comments when some clicks reply in a notification.
On the articles with a LOT of comments, I tend to reply to several different posts. But, when I get a notification that someone replied to me, I click on 'reply' in the notification, it takes me to the post in question, and then collapses the whole thing down to the first (highest rated) post, and I have to go looking for the one I want to reply to. More often than not, I can't find it again. I have mentioned this before, but, things have gotten worse, not better. I would like to think your programmers are better than…
198th ranked -
Instead of showing less of specific companies, would you please go back to letting us select unlimited don't see a certain subject?
I detest reading anything about Kardashians. I would like to go back to being able to click on seeing less or none of that as opposed to fewer articles from People, etc.
198th ranked -
Why do you allow the left to be insulting and disrespectful and obnoxious to conservatives censor any comment we make.
You bias is showing, you let the left get away with offensive comments but censor conservative. How about showing some impartiality. U have been called all kinds of names including **** but you let that pass. shame on you.
198th ranked -
377th ranked
-
San diego regional center
My sister,Said Hiroo has to go to san diego regional center,for tests see psychtrist,psychologist IQ test,Hearing tests! This is very serious Its after September 11 Its about something bad alsio about physical therapy at scripps beacuse,Hiroo"s musles are too stiff! Not acting or a movie very dangerous like 15 years ago!
198th ranked -
Any reason I'm not able to delete bogus and nefarious contacts that landed in 'My Contacts' list? I have found zero options to do so
....hmmm, make it so that 'contacts' can be edited / deleted. Current 'edit' option only allows for import / export of other email lists or export of contact list to excel file, which doesn't work by the way......
198th ranked -
Error in Fantasy API
I'm getting the following error: "There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly." for several weeks. I tried reaching out through Twitter but that account doesn't seem to be monitored. Is anyone monitoring the performance of the API or any customer support channel?
125th ranked -
Contact postmaster
I am trying to contact postmaster support to solve a problem with my email server. I am not receiving any email with a case number, no answer from support, I am only receiving the survey asking if I was happy with their support. I even tried to do it with a gmail account and got not luck with that either.
198th ranked -
198th ranked
-
I received a message from Yahoo and have no way to respond to find out if it is real.
I received a message saying my account was going to be closed. I'm 73 and have no idea if this is real or not. Is there anyway you can create a concern administrator?
125th ranked -
Cannot recieve emails from my net mail server at IP 93.125.25.124
I have the following error in my Postfix mail server logs:
4NJ6dF1TQSz8Smdk 3317 Thu Nov 24 21:55:29 net@belstu.by
(host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.228.111] said: 421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages fro m 93.125.25.124 temporarily deferred due to unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command))
netbelstuby@yahoo.com198th ranked -
198th ranked
-
Why are you showing Yahoo Products Promo in Unavailable Region?
Hey!
I was trying to purchase Yahoo Mail Plus from India, where you have shown a promo in the Yahoo Mail Classic.
When I try to make the purchase, I cannot do that.
However, I made the Yahoo Mail Plus from Apple In-App Purchase.
When I checked with Chat Team, the Specialist said - certain yahoo product is unavailable in a certain region.
If the Product is unavailable to purchase through Desktop, you should mention in your pro that it is only available through Apple In-App Purchase, or you should not promote it in Desktop Version.
It wasted my time…
198th ranked -
Dont take so long to approve ads. Its like a 3 day wait.
Dont take so long to approve ads. Its like a 3 day wait.
198th ranked -
Why this page not available 'https://developer.yahoo.com/dsp/api/docs/authentication/enable-oauth.html#step-5-generate-authorization-code'
This step is crucial in my project but this page is not available.
198th ranked -
Your company has been bougth out by russians and You are afraaid of the truth. ******** YAHOO ! yOUR COMPANTY SHOULD BE BANNED IN THE UNITED
MY IDEA IS TO FIRE ALL YAHOO EMPLOYEESA AND BAD YAHOO IN AMERICA AND AL NATO COUNTRIES. YOUR COMPANY IS AFRAID TO POST THE ******* TRUTH ! yET YOU ALLOW RUSSIAN TROLLS TO POST FINYLTH. YAHOOO IS ONE GUCKED UP COMPANY ******** YAHOO
125th ranked -
Responsive issue of your Sites
Hi My name is Mudasser. I just go through your site and i feel very depressed that your development team is so irresponsible that they don't review your site. Your site has responsiveness issue. Here is the link of your page.
(https://search.yahoo.com/web?vm=p&guccounter=1)
.Just feel bad about it and do your work properly. Thanks for your time.
https://www.loom.com/share/5a427b9f01e144b48cea762040357404198th ranked
- Don't see your idea?